wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went 1-1 yesterday with Toronto not being able to pull the comback on Cleveland and dodgers beating San Francisco and covering the plus moneyline for me. So the day ended up being a small profit because of that and hey when you are postive that is a good day. Not going get rich in one day, but this is a marathon not a sprint. O.K so on to todays games and yes we have my favorite, day games to pick from.

Milwaukee Brewers and Houston Astros over 9.5
    I really like the brewers in this game to score a lot of runs and i like them on the runline as well, but there is a little to much juice in my opionion with Dave Bush on the mound for the home team. Dave Bush, besides for his last start where he gave up 2 over 6 innings was taged for a 10.05 era. He should get back to form soon and he really doesn't have a lot of control. Houston is not know for being the slugging team, but I feel they only need to get 3-4 runs here to cover this. Wandy hasnt pitched that great as of recently and should get slugged by the surging brewers in a ballpark that can allow big run games.
    Colorado Rockies +109 over the San Diego Padres
    Richard is a good pitcher for San Diego and he has pitched against Colorado two times this year losing both. Colorado will be in San Diego to go for the sweep after getting their offense going the last two games against them. Francis is still building stamania after starting the season late because of injury. He has pitched well though going 2-2 with a 3.53 era this season. I like the Rockies offense to give him some run support because their offense is just clicking now and at the plus price here I like it.
    New York Mets -119 over the Florida Marlins in Puerto Rico
    Going in to this series I thought the mets had a chance to go here and sweep. Well that did not happen as the Marlines have had their way with the Mets the whole time there. I thought with so many of the mets going home they would take some pride in winning these games, but they have commited error after error and played like the mets so many thought they would be. R.A dickey came down to life in the first game and tykashi was drilled yesterday. Today the mets send Pelfrey who to some is now the mets ace to the mound. Pelfry who is 10-2 with 2.72 era has had a couple of slow outings the last couple starts. Volstad for the Marlins has pitched well over his last few starts though and will look to continue his sucess. The price has lured me as i think there is value here and I really think the Mets will take this one as they need to get back in the race of the east before the All star break.
    Good luck today, hopefully we will stay postive and keep winning.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the plays...GL

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Thanks for the write ups... GL today!

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Nice write ups

gl

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well done and I like your picks. GL!

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Thanks again for the plays/write ups, good luck.