swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Monday 6/28 picks

Well like I said I wish I had picked Mil instead of the hit dead ARI/TB game but what can you do? I still picked up .78 and I am up to $378.

Profit for the month: .78

Today I only have two plays. I would really like to play three since I have 2 leans but I just don't want to force anything.

Cubs -1.5 +110: I know most of you are wondering what the hell I am smoking but games like this normally win big. Will they win by more than 2? I am not sure but Wells a mediocre pitcher on a mediocre cubs team against a decent pitcher in Maholm getting -200 means that vegas knows something I don't. When that happens I ride with vegas.

Braves -110: Everybody loves Strasburg. I have seen the kid pitch and he has great stuff but Hudson has been doing this a long time.

My other leans are(like them but not enough to play them):

SF
    NYM

So those are my two picks for today, hopefully I go at least 1-1. Hope everyone cashes today. Any comments are welcome guys. I appreciate the words on lowering my bankroll and if I had a few Gs to put in a book then I would stay at 100 a bet and have a flat 5% per game. Once I get up to $2000 I will adjust my bankroll to be 5% every week. Well that is if I get up to 2Gs. lol

Htd
    Htd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you reach your 2grand goal...good luck tonight