wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, Baseball is a funny game I guess. I got 3-0 one day and the very next day i go 0-3. Its amazing to me that you can cap game after game and still do around 50 % and then you can just pick either team and go around 50 %. I am trying to do better then that by taking small favorites and dogs. Today hopefully we flip it and go 3-0 again. Lets see what we can do.
    New York Mets -110 over the Minnesota Twins
    The mets were dominated yesterday by Carl Pavano. This will be the rubber band game of the series and each trying to get a series win. The mets played well Friday and yesterday it was like they were never in the game. Santana was hit hard in the first inning and it was almost like the mets were never on track and couldnt hit the ball. Its not like Pavano is Straussburg but it happens. I like Neise here in this spot. This is his third start off the disable list and he has pitched well since being back. I will be really curious to see which way this line moves getting closer to game time.
    St. Louis Cardinals -160 over the Kansas City Royals
    I had swore off betting the Cardianals a few days ago but once again am going take the bait. I love this kid Jaime Garcia. He is going to be outstanding and he is going under the radar right now with the likes of Straussburg around. He has been nothing but sensentatiol for the cardianals and only a couple starts he really struggled with his command and gave up a lot of walks. Kansas city brings Chen to the mound. Honestly i didnt even know this guy was still around. I think he has pitched for every team in the majors. I think the cardinals take a trip down I-70 and and take the series from Kansas City.
    San Diego Padres -110 over the Florida Marlins
    I never thought i would be on San Diego this year. All year i have been preaching and preaching on going against them and living in South Florida i usually bet on the Marlins quite a bit, but Latos is a special pitcher. I watched him against Tampa Bay last week and he was awesome. He had one stretch were he stuck out 6 in a row and he had total command. Tampa has a lot of good hitters even though they like to be no hit they still have a good offense and he totally shut them down. The Marlins can hit but they do go into slumps quite a bit. Since May Latos is 7-2 with a 1.92 era. He is a big kid that can throw some heat. Annibel Sanchez for Florida has pitched well and he got the win against Baltimore even though he gave up four runs over 6. I really like San Diego here.
    So good luck today guys. Lets make this a good end to a week or a nice start however you want to look at it

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Keep on plugging away. It will be a good day today.

nicsbr
    today was a good day
    nicsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

gl x

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

I'm going to ride minny again against the mets, should be a good game.

TT77
    TT77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bumppinee View Post
    I'm going to ride minny again against the mets, should be a good game.
    good luck

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

love stl today....GL

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

With you on the cards !!

Doc

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

BOL I like the Cards today. It's a small play for me.