stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which teams will get swept and which to avoid sweep Thursday?

Several days ago most teams had avoided a sweep in their series, but what are the possibilities that it'll be the opposite on Thursday with most teams getting swept? Any opinions please post.
    Last edited by stakagrp; 06-24-10 at 02:08 AM.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Texas and Angels sweep, probably.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

actually it was about half the teams on Sunday that avoided the sweep, it was either 4-5 or 5-4 forget which way.....id say Ana probably sweeps, wont be betting Tor but Cards mo this year has been not to sweep in this spot as they have had tons of chances and dont think they have pulled it off once yet, hoping the fact Wainwright is pitching and we seem to be heating up (holliday especially) gets us the sweep but think i will pass until they prove to me they can do it....

stakagrp

I agree with you Pauul. I just hope that if I put money on them that they don't end up losing.

Pauulzcappin

I'm backing Texas tomorrow, probably even runline.

Not that they need more power, but Josh Hamilton will be back in the lineup and Pirates bullpen was used for like 6 or 7 innings today.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14215

Liking Texas RL

stakagrp

2daBank, yeah the Tor/Stl game is a tough one and you're right that Stl seems to be heating up. With Wainwright on the mound there's a great chance that Tor can be swept. Personally I've stayed away from the series so far and I liked Stl the first two games but didn't play. If I play them now it can go the other way because of the spot Toronto is in.

stakagrp

The only bad part about Texas is that Feldman isn't that good of a pitcher, but I believe that Texas should get it done.

Pauulzcappin

If Kartens don't go for at least 6, Pirates are screwed

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by stakagrp View Post
    2daBank, yeah the Tor/Stl game is a tough one and you're right that Stl seems to be heating up. With Wainwright on the mound there's a great chance that Tor can be swept. Personally I've stayed away from the series so far and I liked Stl the first two games but didn't play. If I play them now it can go the other way because of the spot Toronto is in.

yea i played them the 1st game and stayed away today, as the 1 sure thing about STL this year is take them game 1 of a series (pretty sure they have the best record in baseball in game 1s for some reason (18-6) then after that they have been sub-par to this point) but this team is to good and is gonna start flexing, hopefully the sweep comes....

stakagrp

I like the info on STL for the first game of their series. I'll keep that in mind for the future.