wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yesterday was not a good day. I hate it when your games go up 3-0 and you think I am on the way in this game and then your team decides to get pounded. That is what Minnesota did to me yesterday. Then Tampa had some of the worst breaks. In the eingth inning down 2-1 and a runner on first a lined base hit hits the runner great. Just one of those days you want to forget. I am glad that the angels came back to help me a little late last night, but even that game was tough for me. We will turn it around today. Now on to the picks for today. We have my favorite today. We have day games. Lets get started
    Cincinnati Reds -106 over the Oakland A's
    I like this price on this team right now. The line will move some to make the reds a favorite. The reds offense was struggling for a while until they made the road trip out west and to Oakland. They scored 6 the first night in Oakland and then 4 last night. Now i know that isnt the bronx bombers, but tht is getting them back on track. They have pitched well in Oakland and i see Cueto doing it again today. Mazzaro is a good pitcher and will not allow a lot of runs, so they have to take advantage of situations. Yesterday they left runners in scoring postion way to much and that is not something you can do when your team is struggling to get runs. They should be ok today and should get the win.
    New York Mets and Detroit Tigers over 8
    These teams yesterday pounded the ball in th rain delayed game. The mets offense is starting to get on track, but it helped yesterday when Verlander left. They did get 3 off of him before the delayed and then lit it up for 8 when the game resumed. I usually don't like to take overs the day after a blast off game like that but this should be no different. Bonderman is not the pitcher we all expected when he came into the leagues. This year he has had some decent games, but he goes through stretches where he gets pounded. The mets R.A dickey has been good for the mets but he gives up a lot of hits with that knuckleball. I expect this to be an easy over if there is such thing as easy in major league baseball.
    Minnesota Twins -141 over the Milwaukee Brewers
    I am going try this again today with the Twins over the Brewers. Like i said in the opener i thought yesterdays game was over after the first inning, but i should know better. Today they bring their ace though with Francisco Lirano. He has been awesome this year and if he keeps his control in check he should have now problem here on the road vs M Parra. I like this to be a blowout and the one game i am pretty sure about. Now that is usually the game i lose though but i feel comfortable here giving this price.
    Good luck today and lets win some money

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like twins also they are too good to drop 2 to the brewers

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it...GL today

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Yesterday was not a good day. I hate it when your games go up 3-0 and you think I am on the way in this game and then your team decides to get pounded. That is what Minnesota did to me yesterday. Then Tampa had some of the worst breaks. In the eingth inning down 2-1 and a runner on first a lined base hit hits the runner great. Just one of those days you want to forget. I am glad that the angels came back to help me a little late last night, but even that game was tough for me. We will turn it around today. Now on to the picks for today. We have my favorite today. We have day games. Lets get started
    Cincinnati Reds -106 over the Oakland A's
    I like this price on this team right now. The line will move some to make the reds a favorite. The reds offense was struggling for a while until they made the road trip out west and to Oakland. They scored 6 the first night in Oakland and then 4 last night. Now i know that isnt the bronx bombers, but tht is getting them back on track. They have pitched well in Oakland and i see Cueto doing it again today. Mazzaro is a good pitcher and will not allow a lot of runs, so they have to take advantage of situations. Yesterday they left runners in scoring postion way to much and that is not something you can do when your team is struggling to get runs. They should be ok today and should get the win.
    New York Mets and Detroit Tigers over 8
    These teams yesterday pounded the ball in th rain delayed game. The mets offense is starting to get on track, but it helped yesterday when Verlander left. They did get 3 off of him before the delayed and then lit it up for 8 when the game resumed. I usually don't like to take overs the day after a blast off game like that but this should be no different. Bonderman is not the pitcher we all expected when he came into the leagues. This year he has had some decent games, but he goes through stretches where he gets pounded. The mets R.A dickey has been good for the mets but he gives up a lot of hits with that knuckleball. I expect this to be an easy over if there is such thing as easy in major league baseball.
    Minnesota Twins -141 over the Milwaukee Brewers
    I am going try this again today with the Twins over the Brewers. Like i said in the opener i thought yesterdays game was over after the first inning, but i should know better. Today they bring their ace though with Francisco Lirano. He has been awesome this year and if he keeps his control in check he should have now problem here on the road vs M Parra. I like this to be a blowout and the one game i am pretty sure about. Now that is usually the game i lose though but i feel comfortable here giving this price.
    Good luck today and lets win some money
    tell me about it.they cost me a seven team parlay last night.usually they are pretty reliable but i guess thats the wat the ball bounces