wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

So yesterday was an average day of 2-2 but after the streak i can't complain 26-5 over my last 31 games is a great way to make some money. Lets see if today i can get back on the winning side and go 3-1 or 4-0 today. The way the mets started yesterday i thought for sure they would win that game, but they are the mets still and they still break my heart. They won me eight games in a row so i can't complain but as i stated when they lose i am not taking them until they start winning today and I am not touching todays game. I just don't trust Santana yet. So happy fathers day out there to you dads and lets win some money.
    Florida Marlins -118 over the Tampa Bay Rays
    This is going be a nice pitching matchup here in this game. David Price started the season wonderfully but has stuggle his last two starts. His last start against Atlanta was a rain delayed game that he looked like he was working hard in the whole time. He was over 100 pitches in the fifth inning and his control was not there. Johnson on the other hand has been sensational all year and continues to show that Florida did a good job locking him up. The game last night was a marathon and i seriously thought it was going much more innings until tampa struck out the side in the 11th. Florida should bounce back here. Hopefully they can give Johnson 3-4 runs and that will be all he needs here. Look at the under in this game also.
    Cleveland Indians -121 over the Pittsburgh Pirates
    I normally would not touch a game with these two in it but today is a little different. I love the Indians here at this price. Yeah i thought i would never hear myself say i love the indians but Masterson has been good his last 3 starts. He started the season horribly but has turned it around. Another start against the pirates should help him. The pirates are getting better, but they are still the pirates. Look for the indians here today to give up 1-2 runs at the most . Cleveland should be able to get 5-6
    Los Angeles Angels +117 over the Chicago Cubs
    I rode the train yesterday and the game was never in doubt. you have to love it when your team jumps out to a lead and just keeps putting up runs while the other team faulters. I love games like that. I don't care for Zambrano any more. He used to be one of the pitchers i bet with all the time, but now its the opposite and he is just a bullpen guy now. Look for the Angels to come out slugging again at this great price.

bonus pick upset special
    Baltimore Oreos +150 over the San Diego Padres
    Baltimore can hit and yesterday they showed they can win in San Diego. Look for them again to pound out some runs and pull a victory out in San Diego. Good price

good luck guys and once again Happy Fathers day. Hopefully it will be a good day spent with kids and with money

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Great write-up and nice insight.
    Hope your hard work pays off Wtt.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65