mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somebody give me a reason not to take SD (ML and RL)

Millwood was a pretty decent pitcher last year with the rangers but this hasn't been his year to say the least... and i dont think he will snap out of it no time soon

somebody tell me why baltimore and millwood will stud up saturday nite...

mann2chc

i also like the UNDER 6.5 in this one as well

YES, millwood has been terrible this year but the padres consider it a big offensive nite when they score 5+ runs... i can see a 4-1 padres win here

somebody talk to me...

chilecolorado
    chilecolorado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

ML hit for me today in dramatic fashion, so glad I wasn't greedy on the RL. That gives me pause for tomorrow's play since that is the only consideration...Millwood has been horrific this year and even worse recently (5.16 era/1.489 WHIP on the year, 10.80, 2.460-last 3 starts), While Richard has been the opposite. All signs point to a more lopsided win tomorrow.

Good luck finding someone to side with Bmore tomorrow, and Millwood's wins against the Padres can be discounted since they were all with better teams behind him.

GL tomorrow.

mann2chc

Quote Originally Posted by chilecolorado View Post
    ML hit for me today in dramatic fashion, so glad I wasn't greedy on the RL. That gives me pause for tomorrow's play since that is the only consideration...Millwood has been horrific this year and even worse recently (5.16 era/1.489 WHIP on the year, 10.80, 2.460-last 3 starts), While Richard has been the opposite. All signs point to a more lopsided win tomorrow. Good luck finding someone to side with Bmore tomorrow, and Millwood's wins against the Padres can be discounted since they were all with better teams behind him. GL tomorrow.
    My thoughts exactly!

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

because SD bats are weak...

redore33
    redore33's Avatar Become A Pro!

BA & HR's are close, SD avg almost 1 run per gm higher than O's, when you consider the disparity between the AL & NL, that's a lot. If I play I'll lay the 1.5!!

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

I like under too

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Don't take the runline. You will probably end up getting burned.

netinfo
    netinfo's Avatar Become A Pro!

BA & HR's are close, SD avg almost 1 run per gm higher than O's, when you consider the disparity between the AL & NL, that's a lot. If I play I'll lay the 1.5!!
    Yes, and in pitching, there is a big difference in the team ERA between these two teams. SD currently has the best team ERA in the whole league at 3.06, while BAL has the 4th worst ERA at 4.96, so a difference of almost 2 earned runs per game!

netinfo