No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm surprised the under is holding up so well in the WASH/CHW game

7.5 (-116) despite the fact that the Nats are getting hammered by sharps.

Regardless of who wins this game, I'd take over 7.5 all day long in a game where Gavin Floyd is pitching. One of these days, too, the walks will catch up to Strasburg and he'll give up 3-4 runs.

Then again, I've retired from totals (Cubs game today a perfect example of just how much luck dominates those plays). I'm just surprised by this one.

make$take$
    make$take$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

for sure. Gavid Floyd will prob get lit up. I'm hopin tonight is not the night Strasburgh gets his wake up call as I'm on the Nats -175!!! You are right though, especially one of these interleague games he will pay for the walks. Kid is unreal though. Imagine him in a couple years.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by make$take$ View Post
    for sure. Gavid Floyd will prob get lit up. I'm hopin tonight is not the night Strasburgh gets his wake up call as I'm on the Nats -175!!! You are right though, especially one of these interleague games he will pay for the walks. Kid is unreal though. Imagine him in a couple years.
    Let's just put it this way: I highly doubt both of them throw gems. In that case, 7.5's a pretty low number.

bhssoccer89
    bhssoccer89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9857

gavin floyd has to pitch a good game sooner or later and white sox hitting is shaky most of the year im hoping for the under

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by bhssoccer89 View Post
    gavin floyd has to pitch a good game sooner or later and white sox hitting is shaky most of the year im hoping for the under
    Gavin Floyd's pitched two straight solid games.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

3-2 type of game, as long as washington doesnt allow 4 unearned runs. Floyd will be fine, shaky at times but can be on any night, GL FBT