Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey brah....Florida oil slicks got ya down? Start gushing cash with this LOCK

RANGERS/FISHIES UNDER 9 -105

hey brah

unless Nolasco's supposed to toss another stinker I can guarantee you this number's way too effin high

he's an ace quality pitcher w/potential elbow problems....but Fish brass wouldn't keep putting this guy on the mound into June if there's a serious problem with him

and you can go eff that Rangers offense in this stadium brah....cuz there ain't no DH & balls just ain't leaving this park anyway. If Arlington is the "Launching Pad" than cavernous Sun Life Stadium is the "Banana Boat Docking Station"

Nippert is the wild card here....but Rangers got pen brah, so don't overestimate impact of Tommy the Hunter leaving so early yesterday.....that's just another reason they jacked this effed up line.

lock it up brah

RANGERS/FISHIES UNDER 9 -105

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Cash it brah

Whippit

yeah brah i intend to

might even attach rays parlay

Whippit

on 2nd thought eff that parlay.....

now lets talk turkey:

ytd: +63 units & that was one disappointing performance by rox offense last nite......li'l spindly-armed white boy scott baker had career effing game & should seriously consider retiring from MLB right now so he can leave on top

NIPPERT/NOLASCO UNDER 9 -105

LAY 21 to win 20

LOCK IT UP BRAH

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Are you not worried that..

A) Texas is extending a pitcher who has not pitched more than 3 innings all year

combined with the fact that...

B) Texas pen has pitched 9 innings the past 2 games.

Wondering if FLA ML might be the best play here. Rangers have won the first 2 of this series and have no travel day tomorrow and are extending a pitcher.

Of course I won't be betting on FLA because every they have screwed me every time this year. First time I backed them this year was the game Hanley decided to take off.

Whippit

good points.....but that don't mean you;re gonna see lots of runs in this game

Fishies don't always show it, but their pitching is good....way better than their offense, plus Rangers have one of best pens in the game

this is highest Nolasco total this year at Fishy Stadium...& for all the reasons you mentioned

bottom line is both teams got very good pitching top to bottom.....you ain't even seen an O/U set this high all series brah

too bad what happened to Tommyboy yesterday, but there's a great value bet on the under today as a result

sometimes to get an edge u gotta just be patient & wait for shit like this to set itself up brah

Whippit

nailed this call......burned by unearned runs to lose by 1