The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

MLB (June 16th)

vs.
    MLB (Petco Park, San Diego) - 17.06.2010, 0:35 CET
    Single Dime (3 units): San Diego Padres - Toronto Blue Jays

This game will be played on Petco Park and that's why the total runs line is already set lower than theoretically should be (on 6.5 runs), though I still see some value on the under because these two pitchers should pitch in a solid way, while these offenses aren't powerful enough to produce loads of runs at such a field. Padres has had some ups and downs of late, being quite average and they're 1-1 in this series. I really don't see them hitting much against Ricky Romero (5-3, 3.29 ERA), who's been rock solid this season and need solid outing after mediocre last start, in which he allowed 4 earned runs (2 homeruns) in 5 innings. Still, in earlier two starts he had complete game against Orioles and shut down Yankees (8 innings and 2 earned runs), so I expect him to assure guests the win and be good enough to cash the under. On the other hand Kevin Correia (5-4, 4.98 ERA) ain't bad, although his numbers are poor, especially considering the fact he's in Padres rotation. To be honest he was way better at home (which ain't surprising), posting 3.98 ERA, so although he'll most probably give up more runs than Romero, Blue Jays shouldn't score more than three runs as well. I see extremely lowscoring affair and my projected score is 1-4 for the Canadian team.

3 units (Single Dime) on UNDER 6.5 RUNS (@ 2.050 Pinnacle)
    3 units (Single Dime) on Toronto Blue Jays (ML) (@ 1.885 Pinnacle)

vs.
    MLB (Progressive Field, Cleveland) - 17.06.2010, 1:05 CET
    Single Dime (3 units): Cleveland Indians - New York Mets
    I'm definitely not expecting Mets to make a damage this season because they're rather an average team generally, although they've got experienced roster, which may be doing surprises from time to time and has solid runs. It's exactly this time right now, as they're enjoying five wins streak and are both hitting and pitching really well. To be honest Padres, Orioles and Indians aren't impressive teams, though as four of these five wins were on road and they're facing average Indians again, I believe they'll extend it to number six. They were red hot at bat in yesterday 7-6 win as well as in closing a sweep 11-4 win in Baltimore, so as Jonathon Niese (3-2, 3.61 ERA) is on the mound, I'm certainly taking them at positive price. The odds are changing all the time and to be honest Niese is worse than his statistics show, although his latest form is terrific (0.56 ERA in June), so he's got huge confidence after complete game without an earned run against Padres in last start (and it wasn't on Petco Park). On the contrary Indians aren't playing anything spectacular and they're representic exact baseball as for 25-38 team. I think that they won't score much against pumped Niese, while Mitch Talbot (7-4, 3.59 ERA) will have some troubles against in-form Mets line-up. He was lucky in his last start that only two of his five runs allowed were earned, so as he also plays worse at Progressive Field (4.62 ERA) than away, I'll be fading him in this spot. @ 2.010 is way too high and slowly guests are becoming serious with their 36-28 record.

3 units (Single Dime) on New York Mets (ML) (@ 2.010 Pinnacle)

vs.
    MLB (Fenway Park, Boston) - 17.06.2010, 1:10 CET
    Single Dime (3 units): Boston Red Sox - Arizona Diamondbacks
    Laying high juice on hosts with the runline ain't definitely wise choice for the long terms betting, although I feel like this game deserves a shot because anything different than comfortable hosts win would be a big surprise in my eyes. Red Sox are surely for real at the moment, being 38-28, although started season in average fashion, so as they're 16-7 in last twenty three games I consider them as a solid tailing material. They won yesterday opening game of the series quite easily 6-3, while I think that today pitching duel is definitely better for them (yesterday it was Buchholz against Kennedy). Jon Lester (7-2, 3.18 ERA) is legit and consistent, posting 3.02 ERA at home and one complete game. His last game was his worst of the season (6 earned runs in 6 innings against Indians), so he needs a quick bounce back and I recognize Diamondbacks as the best team to do that, especially at Fenway Park. He's been striking-out a lot of batters, so ice-cold guests line-up won't stand a chance to make too much of a contact today. What's more Rodrigo Lopez (2-5, 4.45 ERA) hasn't got neither too much success nor run support in 2010 season, so knowing the fact he's posting 5.18 ERA in June and has given up at least one homerun in last five consecutive games (he allowed it in 12 out of 14 starts), I think that hosts will put up big numbers in here. Something like 7-3 is expected in here, so even with @ 1.820 runline seems to be profitable.
    3 units (Single Dime) on Boston Red Sox (-1.5) (@ 1.820 Pinnacle)

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

good luck expert, romero has not pitched well on the road with era over 5, and bluejays pen is shaky at best, i think this game goes over, 5-3 jays, like the other plays though

mozomboking
    become a pro
    mozomboking's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your plays tonite

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Nice write ups like the picks and love the jays GL TONIGHT

winningdoc
    winningdoc's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12452

They all look good.

The Expert

Thanks guys, nice words are always appreciated, especially that I'm not writing previews for sake of it

supplykim
    supplykim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

I like your writeups Expert! BOL today!

The Expert

Already 1-0 for the Blue Jays (quite bad for an UNDER), though now I'm focused on Giants game as I played them with the runline earlier and hope lucky win it will be at the end (though Lincecum was horrible as for his standards)

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice. Good luck.

The Expert

Giants closed it out with 6-3 win, now let's focus on three night games

The Expert

Also adding daily threads in tennis forum, already have got one play for tomorrow.

The Expert

Red Sox 2-0

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great day expert congrats

adlai
    adlai's Avatar Become A Pro!

only one of those i took was boston... solid.

The Expert

Thanks, I hope I will be as successful as today in next days