Well yesterday was a great day. I went 3-0 on my posted picks and went 8-0 wit my bets. That was one of the few days i have ever done that. It is a wonderful feeling when you see games and your teams go up early and you are feeling good. The tampa bay game for example was great. The Rays went up 4-0 and then keep on the gas. When i saw they were in a rain delay and had them to complete 3 different 3 game parlays i as like just cancel the game, because usually those are the games that kill me. If i play multiple parlays usually the team that i have on more then one is the team that loses. Now if i could just get my world cup plays in check. I have been horrible. Until yesterday i was 1-8 with 8 losses in a row. Went 1-1 yesterday which brings my total to 2-9. That is a great way to make lunch money. Ok on with tonights full stretch of games.
San Francisco Giants over 6.5 with the Baltimore Oreos.
This is the first total i have played on here and i usually do not play totals. I do like playing totals of 6 and 6.5. I do like the over here because lincecum hasnt been his self this year. Baltimore can hit but they cant pitch. Guthrie has been around forever it seems and it always seems he is pitching. I do think San Francisco can score 4-5 here and baltimore can get at least 2-3. This will be a higher score then most think. Look for a 5-3 game.
New york Mets -1.5 (155) over the Clevland Indians
Like i said yesteday i am going play this band until they are done. Mets are on one of their streaks. I am playing them until they lose. Mets gave me a scare yesterday with giving up two runs in the ninth, but hey these are my mets and that is what they do. They keep going from first to last and then back to first. With Philadelphia and Atlanta losing yesterday the mets continue their climb to the top of the east. They put Neise on the mound tonight and he has been great since coming back from the disable list. Look for the mets to continue to feast on these bad teams like they did on the oreos and now on the Cleveland Indians.
Tampa Bay Rays +121 over the Atlanta Braves
I played the rays yesterday and they did not dissapoint with the runs they put up. Tonight if Hanson can be a little wild like i think he will then i think tonight can be the same. I think this is a good line for this game I like getting the plus price with a very good rays team. I am a strong believer that when you get a plus price on a team that is the better team and the pitching matchup isnt that strong you jump on it like a frog. That is what i am doing here. Look for the rays to win big.
good luck today and tonight on whatever we bet