ok so yesterday the toronto blue jays helped me out big time, but i was completly let down by the Angels. They jumped out 2-0 and i was ok here we go i am going win some money today and then they decided to give up a walk and a slam and it was over. That is my luck as of late so that does not suprise me. Today we have a full card which is good after that crappy day yesterday. Ok lets get started
Chicago White Sox -118 over the Pittsburg Pirates
I am trying to figure this line out and i just can't put my hand on it. Pittsburg is getting better but they still are terrible. Chicago is not the world series team but they are better then the pirates. Then the pitching matchup. Garcia has restarted his career here and has been pitching well. I really think this line should be around -140. I really like Chicago here. I might even take the run line to get a little more juice but sometimes these tricky lines get me. I am going with the Sox here to start me off right.
New York Mets -128 over the Cleveland Indians
Mets have won their last 4 and look like they are on one of their streaks they like to go on. Granted the last three were against the oreos. Santana pitched on their last lost but it wasnt all his fault. They have not been getting him run support and tonight could be tough against masterson. He has pitched exceptonally well against his last foes the red sox and only giving up 2 hits in the 11-0 stomping. I like the under here also. I am going ride the mets until they kick me off their train. I like them here and possibly the run line but i dont trust that offense that much.
Tampa bay rays -121 over the Atlanta Braves
ok here is the other line that is puzzling me. I know the braves have one of the best home records in the national league. I know they are times that tampa bay decides not to hit and they can be up and down as any team in the majors. Now Tampa is still the best team in the American League East and possibly baseball this year. Price struggled his last outing against toronto but he is one the leagues best pitchers. I think this line should be -150. Tampa will win here easily i feel. Atlanta's wheels will be falling off sooner then later in my own opinion. I think price will pitch superbly against his childhood favorite team. Kawakani is 0-8 and he is bringing back memories of one of my former mets Anythony Young who lost 27 consective games. I remember that like it was yesterday. Oh my mets and the memories they give me. Usually its not the good ones i remember. Ok so I am thinking i will go with boston tonight on the ml to beat the lakers just as a bit. Feel good about basketball finally being over.
good luck to all tonight on whatever you bet.
ok so that is my games tonight i really feel good about going 3-0 here.