I think the Blue Jays can beat the Rockies today. They are sort of desperate, because the Rays have been kicking their ass lately. Now they are 5.5 and behind Boston. They are probably pissed that they lost a rained out game so they'll want to prove that they would have won yesterday.

The Rockies should be motivated as well, but they have less reason to be motivated than Toronto. They are 5 games back in their division. However, they are probably not as nervous as Toronto. SF, SD, and LAD are not as scary as NYY, BOS, TB. Plus, the Rockies won yesterday with Jimendez so they probably aren't afriad just yet that they lost the series.

The Rockies are likely to get out to an early lead (because they ended last night's game with the momentum), but I think Toronto is less likely to relax if they fall behind. The ballpark is home run friendly according to wikipedia, and I've been hearing that Toronto is hitting a lot of home runs.

If Toronto is the only team that is trying to win, they will win. If both teams are trying to win, I still think Toronto wins because they are the better team (34-28 in AL east > 31-30 in NL west). I think the only thing to fear is the home-field advantage. If something pisses Colorado off, they might get a boost of adrenaline. But something I absolutely can't see happening in a million years is Colorado winning a low scoring game. I'd say bet the over as well.