wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

games 6/11

ok yesterday was bad. No yesterday was horrible. I went 0-3 with the reds winning but not covering the run line. Lets see Santana broke the mets streak at home and then the mets win the second game just to rub more sand in my face. The tigers decided that they didn't want to hit yesterday and Jenks decided to go back to his old self and rip them a new one. Well with all that said today is a new day and the great sport of soccer started.. that was a joke i can't watch that. I tried with the buzzing bee game today and decided just to wait to see scores. So back to Baseball the speedy game hehe. Ok here are todays picks

St. Louis Cardinals (-136) over Arizona Diamonbacks
    ok, i said a couple days ago i was not going to bet on this team again. They have killed me this year and i havent been able to win with them in a quite a while. Now arizona is a up and down team with a bad record. They can hit at times which scares me but Garcia is a young stud. Hopefully he can quiet their bats, but the most important part is that the Cardinals decide to bring theirs. Dodger pitching stiffled them and hopefully Arizona pitching will bring them to life.

Chicago White Sox +104 over the Chicago Cubs
    ok i hate the cubs. They are as bad as the cardinals when it comes to getting me beat and yesterday with their blown chance over the brewers was point and case. I like Peavy here. He is hopefully getting a second chance on his career and going make the best of it. Wells pitches well the last start was good and the one before that was a fluck where he didnt even record a out. He will pitch well here too but i think the sox have a little to much for the cubs here in this spot. This game opeened at 115 and has moved down to game time.

New york Mets +106 over The Baltimore Oreos
    Yeah i like calling them the oreos because they are horrible. But so are my mets on the road. So a decent team bad on the road against a bad team i will take the better team every day. Biased i am because i am a mets fan but i think they roll into Baltimore and eat some crab cakes and some oreo pitching. Dickey and his knuckleball have been a welcome site for the mets. He does give up hits but he has that football mentailty of bending but not breaking

Philadelphia phillies (122) over the boston red sox
    Everyone at the beginning of the season thought the sox would be right there with the Yankees in the east race. Well teams that are in races should not be getting beat 11-0 by teams like the Cleveland Indians. The Boston Red Sox are terrible i am sorry. They are not terrible as far as the bad teams of the league go but they are not the normal sox. Their pitching has left the building and clutch hitting is not their. Philidelphia is a team that has not been hitting at all. You put two and two together and you will see that Philly has their chance to bring their bats and get out of their slumps look for them big here in this series and get back on track. I like the + in from of Philly.

lets get out of this slump
    win win win

waiverwire
    waiverwire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 767

Ortiz and Scutaro have hit VERY well against Moyer: http://www.dailybaseballdata.com (Batter vs. Pitcher menu link at top).