square
    square's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great 9th

Good grief,

Great come back by the yank's.

A 5 run 9th of course with the error but just what I mentioned they needed to do in my post about Shef!

Good Bases Guy's!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lots of tvs must of broke their

Yanks get a big win and now might be the key to the rest of year and carry them into playoffs

great game

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

KC was like +280ish. Man that had to hurt for those that thought they had a barking dog.

square

Yea j,

It has been a REAL REAL UGLY SEASON for the high $ boy's in the Bronx and yes it could very well be that a big come back win such as this 1 (in the bottom of the 9th) could prove to be the boost that a team that has so much talent may need to turn it around and atleast go to the series or Championship Game!

square

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John
    KC was like +280ish. Man that had to hurt for those that thought they had a barking dog.
    In several places it went off at -400 putting the + figure over 360. I was watching thinking man the guy's that took that BARKER must be jumping for joy about now.......

ofcourse until the last of the 9th and then ....OUCH! (as John said all those TV's)

Good Ball!

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John
    Well if anyone is looking for someone specific to laugh at, I had kc -1.5 +450.

square

Now that hurts catfish!

OUCH !!!

and I just new that you had it man ... up until those last 2 outs sorry man!

Is that where we got the phrase........

"DAMN YANKEES"

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat
    Well if anyone is looking for someone specific to laugh at, I had kc -1.5 +450.

Is your tv still working? Mine wouldn't be after that beat

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya know, I don't really get too worked up about it. The reason a team is that much of an underdog is because they suck a lot more than the team they're playing - so I never let myself get comfortable until I see the word FINAL.

I gotta say too, overall I am killing on my alt. runline dogs so I can't complain too much. +5.52 units on them yesterday.

But yeah, it would have been nice to have that one on top of everything for a +11 unit day.