nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

MARINERS +118 is GOLD. This line is SILLY

Mariners should be favored. Period.

No way in Hell should Colby Lewis be favored over Felix Hernandez.

Yeah I know the Mariners cant hit for shit, and I know the Bullpen sucks nuts, but last night Cliff Lee went all 9 innings and the bullpen got a night off.

And this Rangers offense isnt the Rangers offense from years past. The Ranger offense is pretty bad.

Colby Lewis, 30 walks, 3.62 ERA, only going 6 innings per start. No way this guy should be favored over Felix.

---- Mariners have played like Dog Shit and they are 7 games out --------

Dont forget about this team just yet.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Good value on Seattle!!

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Not to say you are wrong. BUT...how do you factor in C. Lewis' dominant performances vs. SEA? It appears as though you don't.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Every pitcher has had dominate performances against Seattle. I said their offense sucks nuts. Still, their offense is way better than what it has been showing and Felix will shut the Rangers offense down.

Once this Mariner offense starts hitting like I know its capable of, then the fact that they have 2 of the top 10 pitchers in baseball, and perhaps 3 of the top 25. That fact will make this team the favorite if the offense can just become average.

I dont give Lewis credit for dominating this offense, as every pitcher has so far. That becomes less and less likely as he faces them again because he is not a top tier pitcher liek Hernandez

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I guess you haven't seen the mariners line up .It looks like a minor league team.BTW the rangers are 9-1 at home with Lewis on the hill.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

yeah it is silly, im gonna roll the under 8.5, best of luck FBT

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    I guess you haven't seen the mariners line up .It looks like a minor league team.BTW the rangers are 9-1 at home with Lewis on the hill.

And with Hernandez on the other hill ? Or its meaningless who they are facing ?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post

The Mariners starting lineup today has average BA of .262. The Rangers is .264.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

And for some reason you think that team BA is the best way to judge an offense? You're about 15 years behind the curve.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

No I never said that. You said that. I said the main reason I like this team is their amazing starting rotation. He said they had a minor league offense when in fact they probably have a better offense than the Rangers.

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

hernandez sub par record and era nothin to write home about vs texas especially here and lewis has some great starts vs them this yr i wonder if you looked at anything at all either way gl

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

felix traditionally sucks balls in texas

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Hernandez gave up five runs, eight hits and four walks in 4 1-3 innings of a 6-3 home loss to Texas on May 1.Or is that meaningless?and lol at seattle's offense being better than the rangers.

youngerthree
    youngerthree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10080

Hernandez has been okay so far