wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

todays games

Ok i usually don't blog but for the next few days i will to get some extra points. I have done well over the last couple weeks in baseball besides going 0-4 in extra inning games. As long as I can stay away from that I should be ok. I don't bet games like a lot of people do pulling in stat after stat after stat. Honestly to me 90% are worthless. I like at some basic stats and go with my feeling on the game. If you want to follow along hopefully we can get lucky together and rock this one out of the water. I don't usually play heavy favorites but from time to time i will.

ok going against all i usually do with the first bet i place tonight.

Phillies -1.5 +120 over the padres.
    One i never bet the run line on home teams. I hate losing that at bat if the team is ahead in the last of the 9th but tonight is going be an acception for me. I am a constant believer that the padres have to go away and keep thinking that it has to be soon. When i look at their lineup I am like don't let gonzalez beat you and you should be okay but like yesterday they let him beat them in the first inning. Hamels has pitched better but still could use some run support. He pitched well vs the padres last year but then again so did almost everyone.
    Mr leblanc has pitched well this year but his team isnt giving him any run support either. This is the end game of a series and the padres should be ready to get he heck out of philly. look for a 5-1 type of game with the philly bats gettign it done tonight at home.
    The second game i am taking tonight is the
    Arizona -125 over Atlanta
    when i first started looking at this game everything pointed toward taking atlanta as a dog. The have been playing great as of late and Arizona forgot where to put their bats. Honestly i am suprised this game isnt closer to being a pick. Haren though i love here. He pitched well against the dodgers not giving up a run over 8. His team went scoreless for what seemed like forever. They played a little better against a good colorado team and think their return home will be a change for them. This team has potienal and i wont bet on them unless haren is pitching. Lowe is tough though so the under is also considered here I just dont like to bet totals but some of you do.

ok the third and final game i will play tonight will be
    Angels over the atheletics +115
    Angels are playing great the last few days and have quietly won 5 in a row. This game will be off the radar for a few people but the inter division game is important to the angels even this early. Kazmir takes the mount for the angels Kazmir has not been scored on in 14 consective innings. Not only that he loves pitching in oakland he is 5-2 with a 1.99 era there so i would say he is comfortable. Honestly i do not know how the angels are the dog here. That does worry me some when i see something that makes no sense to me, but i am going ride with it here.

good luck to us hopefully can go 3-0 but at worse 2-1

wtt0315

like to be on top

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Braves bats are too hot to ignore and Lowe ,who has won his last 5 starts, is on the mound.
    GL

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Arizona -125 over Atlanta
    when i first started looking at this game everything pointed toward taking atlanta as a dog. The have been playing great as of late and Arizona forgot where to put their bats. Honestly i am suprised this game isnt closer to being a pick. Haren though i love here. He pitched well against the dodgers not giving up a run over 8.
    You can't compare the Dodgers home offense with the Braves offense! Haren's performance in LA has no bearing on this game. The game is essentially a toss-up but the OVER is the better play. Both pitchers will be torched and the pens will give up lots of runs.

wtt0315

atlanta hitting 257 as a team
    dodgers hitting .265
    they have hit 3 less homers and only 8 less runs as a team
    yes i can compare the two.

wtt0315

like i said one player to beat you for sd and they let him do it again.
    least the other two are going as planned hopefully stay that way

wtt0315

well 2 and 1 will take that any day

Nard Dog
    Nard Dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Great call on the d-backs. I thought Atlanta was a no-brainer there.

Jeripunk
    Jeripunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice