curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slider612 View Post
    Curious, The Tigers have been single handedly screwing me all week,it will be a while before i can play them again,thought the pitching matchup was lopsided,I still dont like Chen I will play agianst him in his next start.Royals do have a good lineup 2nd best team BA in the league at .278,The A's r 15th BA 257.
    Yes, the Royals are a better hitting team. Its just that striking out 14 hitters out of 17 batters is such an aberration, I thought something happened to Scherzer while he was in the minors.

Although, I looked at the play by play for that game again and he was taken out in the top of the sixth after walking one batter and hitting the next batter. Given that there were two outs at the time and Scherzer was on a track to set the team record for strikeouts in one game, I wonder if the manager or pitching coach saw something that told them Scherzer needed to come out. Something in the way he was throwing?

Slider612
    Slider612's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tigers hitting made Chen look good.

Slider612

Curious I thought that Yankee game was a trap last nite,seen before the game that Burnett was 0-5 in last 5 at Toronto now 0-6,hasnt won there since 8/08.I really like the Yankees today big time,wat do u think

Slider612

Scherzer dosnt have enough movement on his fastball,I see that he trys to keep everything down in the zone.If he leaves it up it gets rocked.Things to remember. Well Its on to Saturday.

First 12