nickluva
    nickluva's Avatar Become A Pro!

The team that gets on my nerves........

TAMPA BAY RAYS.......

I don't get how they are winning like they are. They're far from the best hitting team. Their pitching is pretty decent but they don't have any aces. I swear they just have luck on their side. When you think you have them figured out they do a complete 180 and fukk shyt up. Look no further than today. They're probably the most unorthodox team ever

Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Quote Originally Posted by nickluva View Post
    TAMPA BAY RAYS.......

I don't get how they are winning like they are. They're far from the best hitting team. Their pitching is pretty decent but they don't have any aces. I swear they just have luck on their side. When you think you have them figured out they do a complete 180 and fukk shyt up. Look no further than today. They're probably the most unorthodox team ever
    They have the best pitching in the league. Isn't close really.

suicideking08
    suicideking08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yeah they scare me..hard to pick against them and I keep thinking they're going to come back to reality but they just keep winning

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

tha diesel said they wouldn't make the playoffs , which means they should make the world series...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nickluva View Post
    TAMPA BAY RAYS....... I don't get how they are winning like they are. They're far from the best hitting team. Their pitching is pretty decent but they don't have any Aces. I swear they just have luck on their side. When you think you have them figured out they do a complete 180 and fukk shyt up. Look no further than today. They're probably the most unorthodox team ever
    Sounds like you need therapy Counseling on the Rays

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

they will have to come back to earth soon

nickluva

Quote Originally Posted by Herky View Post
    They have the best pitching in the league. Isn't close really.
    The Padres say hi

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

tampa bay rays are a joyous bunch. they like pancakes from ihop, and eggs from dennys. its a dilhemma!

nickluva

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sounds like you need therapy Counseling on the Rays
    Tell me about it.

sharpmoney
    sharpmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their pitching staff is pretty good. They have been in a slump lately with the bats.

phLLyphan11
    phLLyphan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. The Rays are no joke. Last year was a fluke, down year for them. They are legit and will make the playoffs as either AL East champs or Wild Card. When you have Niemman, Price and Davis as your 3-4-5 pitchers, you are deep.

nickluva

Quote Originally Posted by phLLyphan11 View Post
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. The Rays are no joke. Last year was a fluke, down year for them. They are legit and will make the playoffs as either AL East champs or Wild Card. When you have Niemman, Price and Davis as your 3-4-5 pitchers, you are deep.
    I'll give you a pass on the "I have no idea" shot. It was uncalled for. I never said the Rays were a joke and weren't legit. but can you really put you finger on why? Don't tell me pitching because the Padres,Cardinals,Mariners,Braves,Giants and Phillies are equally as good. But they can't hold their shyt together like the Rays. You can't say it's the bats they hitting is tier 2 at best. It's just plain ol luck maaaan.

My honest opinion is they won't even make it out the AL East. They got the pitching to do it but there bats aren't and will never be on the same level as the Yanks, Sox or Jays. They're eventually are gonna get worn out. Feel free to re-up this if i'm wrong come playoff time.

nickluva

Once again this damn team is a thorn in my backside. The Rangers should be winning this damn game

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Who says the rangers cant win yet? Alot of baseball to be played. Plus rangers are really solid at home.

nickluva

Yeah they got a shot got it down to 1 run. Lets hope that they can finish this comeback

nickluva

Re-upping this thread. I picked these bums tonight and they're already down 6 to the Marlins. I fukkin hate the Rays

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

fade the teams on your hate list. i did that with the cubs today and glad i did

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Rays will make the playoffs, just face it. I might just kill myself if they make the World Series

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I'm off of them .. I hate them .. I rarely bet them but they lose when I do .. thank god not on them tonight ..

nickluva

9-0 really? Is this a home run derby now. Shields isn't even trying. I'm fading Tampa Bay for the rest of the season. I don't know what I was thinkin picking them in the first place

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

too good to fade

too pricey to bet

so fuk this team from the start

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This is probably why no one goes to their home games.