awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wow,winning money on baseball is impossible.

I know one thing for certain that there isn't any logic at all when trying to predict the winner of these games.You could probably do better drawing the teams from a hat then picking them on your own.Philly had one hit yesterday and with Halladay pitching it looked like a good bounce back spot well they lost 8-3.All I can say is if your winning money at this shit then consider yourself very fortunate and cash out as soon as you can because baseball is just way to unpredictable in my opinion to win money at.I've only lost $110 betting baseball which was this past weekend and I doubt it if I bet anymore on it this year.Well I'm out and remember if you find yourself on a lucky streak just know it will end sooner then later and cash in before you crap out.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    I know one thing for certain that there isn't any logic at all when trying to predict the winner of these games.You could probably do better drawing the teams from a hat then picking them on your own.Philly had one hit yesterday and with Halladay pitching it looked like a good bounce back spot well they lost 8-3.All I can say is if your winning money at this shit then consider yourself very fortunate and cash out as soon as you can because baseball is just way to unpredictable in my opinion to win money at.I've only lost $110 betting baseball which was this past weekend and I doubt it if I bet anymore on it this year.Well I'm out and remember if you find yourself on a lucky streak just know it will end sooner then later and cash in before you crap out.
    So you think Halladay is never going to lose a game? Never bet on public teams such as the Phillies, Yankees, Red Sox, or Cardinals. Those lines are inflated so much because linesmakers know the public will pay anything.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actualy posted the RedSox are my favorites to win this game, and I wasn't the only one ...

Slider612
    Slider612's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roy Halladay

Halladay is 14-13 lifetime vs Boston would call that dominating,did not like Wakefield in that park.didnt like the game
    Last edited by Slider612; 05-23-10 at 04:36 PM. Reason: typo

Slider612

Seen that Wise, NICE JOB

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

Well.. I'm never one to complain.. But yeah I've lost WAY more on baseball than I have any other sport.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Quote Originally Posted by Slider612 View Post
    Seen that Wise, NICE JOB

This month was hard, no doubt, but as someone that is betting on the NBA and MLB for the last three years as a winner, I can tell you, the most important thing is to look at ALL the facts. Baseball is a game of stats, it's a league with so many games that you can't expect the best to win them all. Bet smart, you have almost always 15 games a day, you can always pick at least one winner.

We can take the RedSox game today, it was either Boston or no bet, the stats were very clear that game.

GL.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a complete coin flip im lost

Slider612

Thanks Wise,made 1 play today, had the Rays pretty good,didnt look good early,i was thinkn early in the game how i knew statisticly the Rays dont win in that park , 1-4 after yesterdays game,but they got it done,YEA BOII,thats how i play, limit my plays to 2 a day my best two,next up my 2nd play of the day is the NY YANKEES,thanks Again,Peace

Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It ain't impossible yet it's hard because baseball is one of the few sports anything could happen and teams do not have such a big difference between each other...

Slider612

Wise no doubt the whole game is based on percetages and average,theres a reason way theres a scouting report book in the managers hands,baseballs funny,when u have somebodys # in that game more times then none youll get them.

Slider612

OH and Wise I'll put half of what I won on the Rays to back the Yankees,cant lose today,feels good,Peace

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Wise no doubt the whole game is based on percetages and average,theres a reason way theres a scouting report book in the managers hands,baseballs funny,when u have somebodys # in that game more times then none youll get them.
    Indeed. Again this game is great, you have so many games to bet on, you just need to look at everything.

Thanks Wise,made 1 play today, had the Rays pretty good,didnt look good early,i was thinkn early in the game how i knew statisticly the Rays dont win in that park , 1-4 after yesterdays game,but they got it done,YEA BOII,thats how i play, limit my plays to 2 a day my best two,next up my 2nd play of the day is the NY YANKEES,thanks Again,Peace
    Anytime. You can check my thread daily for picks and facts (and HOT girls ).

Slider612

I think you increase your odds of winning if your limit your plays daily,disipline,money manegment.I dont mean you ,its something i learned at GAMBLING 101,LOL

Slider612

And statisticly look for an edge,just tryn to help anyone whos maybe new to this

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

I think you increase your odds of winning if your limit your plays daily,disipline,money manegment.I dont mean you ,its something i learned at GAMBLING 101,LOL
    No doubt. If you have perfect money managment you can win without knowing anything about sports. It's the most important thing in the world, not only gambling.

Slider612

Hey Wise its amazing,i feel like such a greedy fool when i double up,break even or lose for the day, y not take half and tommorrows another day.learned that over the years,its very do able,I've been doing pretty good, been playn with house money.Been grinding alittle bit latly but had a real good week.I'll watch for your plays like your thread it's HOT,eccept can i see at lest one hot blck chick LOL,Peace Brother good luck the rest of yhe way.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Hey Wise its amazing,i feel like such a greedy fool when i double up,break even or lose for the day, y not take half and tommorrows another day.learned that over the years,its very do able,I've been doing pretty good, been playn with house money.Been grinding alittle bit latly but had a real good week.I'll watch for your plays like your thread it's HOT,eccept can i see at lest one hot blck chick LOL,Peace Brother good luck the rest of yhe way.
    I'll take care of that for you.

GL to you too!