jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Easiest +90 Units Per Season for ANY Sport

I was thinking that this was something we could do...please provide insight.

Could one start off by waiting for 2-3 Overs / Unders by a team and then bet in the same direction as the trend or the opposite direction of the trend and use a labby line for each team? The goal would be to win 3 units per team with this trend per season...

To cut down on the plays at one time, one could play only teams in a certain division and once 3 units are made for a team, that team is done for the season...once all teams in the division hit the +3 Unit mark, then move on to the next division and do the same thing...

I think this is something that could be profitable and would keep one's bets streamlined and profit goals always in view. This could be used for all sports and one could set their goal to win even 30 Units per season for every sport (This adds up to be over 120 Units if one does NHL, MLB, NCAAB, and NBA using this technique trying to win only 30 units per sports season...I think many people would take 120+ Units per year any day of the week...

So what do you think? Juice would always be from Even to -120 and could either do the labby lines to cut down on progressive bets...OR does someone have another way to profit from this safely? Like a modified martingale or anything? MAYBE THIS WOULD WORK BETTER USING TEAM TOTALS???

So one could essentially have their profit goals early in the season, and could then just RELAX and enjoy the rest of the season knowing they have already made their profit goals...

INSIGHT PLEASE!
    Last edited by jolmscheid; 05-20-10 at 01:18 PM.