tzMoney
    tzMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brewers Reds OVER/UNDER at 8

Alright boys, weather permitting if this game gets played I'm going bigtime on the OVER 8 runs.
    I love this play. Currently the consensus is 80 % on the UNDER. Why are people pounding the under, its a stupid play!!!

Brewers CINCY
    5.38 RUNS Scored 4.78
    5.70 RUNS AGNST 4.81

Milwaukee
    Milwaukee is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road. The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee's last 7 games on the road. The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing Cincinnati. Milwaukee is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Cincinnati.

Cinci
    The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 6 games. Cincinnati is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games. Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home. Cinci has batted .314 in the last 10 games.

Bullpens
    Milwaukee Brewers's relievers have pitched 10⅓ innings in the last 3 games.
    Cincinnati Reds's relievers have pitched 6 innings in the last 3 games.

Pitching Matchups
    In 61 at bats Johnny Cueto (4.07 ERA) has rendered 4 homers and 8 RBI's to the Brewers who are batting .246 this year against him. His last outing was a complete game against Pittsburgh the Reds won that outing 9-0 -- he's due for a poor start and batters are averaging .270 against him at Great America Ballpark.
    http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/player...playerId=28955

Gallardo (3.06 ERA) has given up 10 RBI's to the Reds in 45 at bats. The Reds are hitting .311 against him including 14 hits and 3 home runs.
    http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/player...playerId=28650

This will be a shoot out.
    I'm going to wait and see if the line changes later in the day, but count me in on the OVER 8.

Your Thoughts?

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I was just looking at this also. I am not one to ever bet based on line movement (though I will hold off on a bet because of line moves), but this game caught my eye because I thought the total was low to begin with, then there was early line movement to the over and also RLM. I am going to check the weather and some other things to try and figure out why the under is getting pounded at such a high rate.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

o/u is 8 cuz these guys can pitch

save ur $$$ brah

tzMoney
    tzMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just checked the forecast again and it looks like there will be scattered rain but nothing major. Should hold off enough for 9 innings of play. Wind won't really be a factor at 5-8mph