tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Time to fire Mark Mcgwire

They average about 4 to 5 hits a game there last 15 games wtf are they waiting for he obviously is a distraction and has no idea what hes doing.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

It's like a 400 pound donut eater trying to tell you how to diet- he's scumbag steroid head who cheated the game and the fans, does the Cards management actual think any of the players respect him at all??? They are probably doing shitty on purpose just so they fire his steroid fat ass. He was such a pussy when he was crying during that interview when he was talking about his steroid usage.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think a hitting coach is about the stupidest fukin thing I ever heard of anyway!!! That's what your little league coach was! This is the major leagues, the top, the best of the best. You have played this game since you were 6 years old. If you don't know how to read a pitch & when to swing & not to swing, how the fuk did you get to the major muthafukin leagues?

Metalhead
    Metalhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Their team average is .259 this year. It was only .263 last year, not much different. If Brendan Ryan could remember how to hit it wouldn't be too bad.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead View Post
    Their team average is .259 this year. It was only .263 last year, not much different. If Brendan Ryan could remember how to hit it wouldn't be too bad.

I recall the first 7 to 10 games they were the hottest team in baseball since then they've sucked no other elite team will go threw slumps like this there over rated and there lines are ridiculusy high im going to bet against them every time if im getting +150 or higher especialy if there on the road.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I question how much you guys actually know about baseball. Do you think Mcgwire is changing the way veterans like Pujols, Holliday, Molina, and Ludwick swing the bat? Not a chance - these players have been hitting the same way since they started playing ball in high school. He might be teaching plate discipline to the younger players but he can't tell them how to hit the ball.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickz0rs View Post
    I question how much you guys actually know about baseball. Do you think Mcgwire is changing the way veterans like Pujols, Holliday, Molina, and Ludwick swing the bat? Not a chance - these players have been hitting the same way since they started playing ball in high school. He might be teaching plate discipline to the younger players but he can't tell them how to hit the ball.

Fair enough, how about firing him anyways. St Louis can spin it in their favor and say they decided it was a mistake and that because he used steroids and lied about it the Cards have decided in the interest of the fans and the game that it is best to admit error and bad judgment in hiring him, and thus firing him was done after careful consideration.