Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

FIRE the Rays hitting coach!!!!!!!!

This is ridiculous! It's not just they can't score against any pitcher with a decent ERA, individually these guys are just calling it in, half the starting line-up isn't even hitting their weight.

Aybar .245
    Bartlett .243
    Kaplan .224
    Upton .204
    Burrell .202
    Pena .178
    Navarro .162

Need I go on? What's even more telling though is the perfect games against them in back to back years? Has that even ever happened before? In my limited baseball career I never had a no-hitter let alone a perfect game thrown against us. Our coach would have us get up there and step out, bunt, talk to the pitcher, ARod him and run across the mound etc..... do any and everything to throw the pitcher off if he got in a groove. These guys just roll over and take it like sheep. Hard for me to believe it can happen back to back years and not have anything to do with the hitting coach. This is a 1 sided team, all pitching, get a hitting coach in there so we can win the series like we're supposed to. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joe 6-Pack

Patrick McIrish

Another shut out today. Some clown named Vargas flies 3000 miles to skunk you out at home? Time to go, won't win many games if you can't score. 'Nuff said.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

i agree 100%

Patrick McIrish

We've lost this one today Peepers but maybe down the road the Rays will at least be more competitive if they change hitting coaches. This is ridiculous.

Patrick McIrish

LEVEL II Reverse Jinx on display.....

Rays win 3-2!!

Sam - make it a meat lovers please!!