Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

c'mon man dice k is money...

in japan

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I think I will be fading Livan Hernandez for the rest of the year, and Jamie Moyer in certain games..... taking the over in games they pitch as well. Brian Burres will also be on the list, but I doubt he pitches more than a handful of games
    Hernandez?!.... If you fade this guy you will lose money... I promise you will be down. He was 4-1 before today and his ERA is right behind Jimenez. On top of that, the Nats can hit. Do not fade this guy, he should be nowhere near this list.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Brian Bannister - he will be back to his regular self soon enough.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Hernandez?!.... If you fade this guy you will lose money... I promise you will be down. He was 4-1 before today and his ERA is right behind Jimenez. On top of that, the Nats can hit. Do not fade this guy, he should be nowhere near this list.

do you honestly think Hernandez ends the season with an ERA under 4? he has been one of the most hittable pitchers over the last few years.... do you think in his old age, he found a way to sneak that 83 mph past hitters? he is the perfect example of the guy you fade now.... someone that no way will keep up his current pace.... he is way surpassing his talent level...

I see alot of names on the list, that its already too late to fade, guys like Peavy, Morton, ect... guys that are much better than the poor start they've had.... these guys are already regressing back to their mean....

Hernandez and Carlos Silva are the perfect kinda guys to fade, because guys like you jump on their bandwagon and move their lines in my favor.....

its all about timing and assessing talent.... finding where the market is over-reacting to the first 6-8 starts of a pitchers year

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by chaseman View Post
    Charlie Haeger if he ever starts again
    I'm keeping my eye on him for a large fade, just have to hope someone in the LAD rotation gets hurt, otherwise we won't see Haeger again- hey, wouldn't he look great in a Mets uniform? He would probably be the 2nd option!!

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Johnathan Sanchez

Timmy Lincecum

Halladay

Beckett

Roberto Henandez

Umbaldo

Edwin Jackson

Brewers Bullpen

All are shit to below average pitchers ATM.

EASports

Oh yeah, and that Muarur kid that allowed the ASStros to use him as a human pinata yesterday. Unbelievable.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Update this list for 2013: Josh Beckett, Fausto Carmona or whatever his name is now, Homer Bailey, Chad Billingsley, CJ Wilson

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

kendrick pelfrey francis

EASports

Fausto = Roberto hernandez

Fade him now, b/c i expect him to be released b4 all-star break.

First 12