TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Hey Capri, hang in there as we know you will turn it around. I just started following your threads and you obviously are a solid capper. I wanted to understand how many units you play per game. It looks like you played 2 units tonight and your record shows you up 75units. I was just curious if you play a different amount to win each game. I tried to research your threads but i didnt really see differing units being wagered. Just trying to understand b/c i would like to follow your thread closely and want to make sure i'm looking at things correctly. thanks for your help man and keep up the winning record.

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Hey Capri, hang in there as we know you will turn it around. I just started following your threads and you obviously are a solid capper. I wanted to understand how many units you play per game. It looks like you played 2 units tonight and your record shows you up 75units. I was just curious if you play a different amount to win each game. I tried to research your threads but i didnt really see differing units being wagered. Just trying to understand b/c i would like to follow your thread closely and want to make sure i'm looking at things correctly. thanks for your help man and keep up the winning record.

The units never were stated at first, but now he always plays for 2 units

I'm glad though that I didnt go with the Cardinals ML on this bottom low odd....and just half stakes on the RL.

Better luck today, or if you cant find anything good, dont hestitate to tell 'Sorry, no play today' and come back tomorrow

BigMoe
    BigMoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capri:

Hang tough brother. Your record is undeniable. This bad streak is now over. From this point forward we get back to the winning side. We are backing you big time. Small card today and I wouldn't care if there was no play today. I know you're very judicious about which plays and how many you have anyway. BOL, you'll be back!!

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

Ditto what Big Moe said.

quick$
    quick$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Capri, I look at this streak as a double down oppt. I am cofident you'll get the wins back.
    Like the way you're discipline to only play 1 or 2 game so you're doing the due diligence.
    That will pay off in the long run. GL.

TBone101
    TML
    TBone101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got faith in you Capri, my good friend at work has told me about you. If he has faith in your capping abilities then so do I.

Get next time Champ!

First 12