natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

BEER MONEY-Tuesday Leans

-NYY/DET over 10
    back at it again!..javier vasquez on the mound for the yanks always worries me, as a yankee fan that is. but i expect him to get rocked like he has in his past 6 starts, and lets not forget that rick porcello has givin up 5 or more runs in his past 4 outings.

-Phillies -180
    im expecting this line to skyrocket, but my reason for liking this game is simple, roy halladay +phillies lineup = a win more times than a loss. i know, stupid logic, but i told myself since the start of the season that i will back roy in EVERY one of his starts this year
    > the philly batters handle aaron cook, as he is 1-5 with a 6 ERA in 8 career starts vs philly.philly is also 7-1 in colorado since the start of last season.

-DiamondBacks -160
    i absolutely love Dan the man in this spot. Arizona has lost their first 4 games to begin their 6game homestand. and Dan Haren is the perfect man to get the job done. he gets the job done on the mound AND at the plate. Other than Andre Ethier, the dodgers do not fare well against Haren, batting .198 since the start of last season. facing a young pitcher in ELy, i can see the dbacks getting a few good hacks on this character

looking into...
    STL/HOU under 8
    penny is a great NL pitcher and houston cannot hit very well, and brett myers has really locked it down since his first start of the year. and has already faced STL having pitched 7innings and allowing only 1run.

SD/SF under 7.5
    Zito is looking like his old self posting an ERA of 1.49, and Wade Leblanc posting a 1.16 ERA, i can see a close game, being a pitching duel from start to finish.

just began to keep an official record as of yesterday..
    1-2-0 --- straight plays
    0-1 --- parlays

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I like Phillies and the over at the Yanks, I'll most likely play both, BOL.

fjordo
    fjordo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Honestly....I like all the plays. I may jump on a couple of them. Best of luck, as we could all always use a little more beer money.