natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

BEER MONEY-Monday Leans

ok so lets just say i lost a shit load of money over the last two weeks, but that is due solely to my lack of money management and being an action junky, not to mention being a greedy son of a bitch who was up a ton and completely changed my betting strategy! ...

ok, had to give a little rant to make me feel a little better, back to work as i need to start the week off on a good note..

as of now im looking at
    -NYY/DET over 10
    as every1 knows the yanks and tigers can hit the shiiiiT out of the ball, and lets not forget that sergio mitre and dontrelle willis are on the mound for the game, and i can see both of these offensive lineups tagging each of these starters for a good amount of runs.
    >the yankees bullpen has also been struggling as of late, and they will have sergio mitre on a 70 pitch count for tomorow night, so the bullpen can be in the game very early for the yanks.. hopefully we can get a score thats something like 8-6

-BOS/TOR over 9.5
    as good as every1 may think john lackey is, he does have a .272 average against him, and the blue jays lead the league in HR's, and have been on a hot streak as of late.
    >the bosox bats may have come alive last night against Mr. Burnett, and now they face a young brandon morrow, who shows some positive signs but he does average 5.4 walks per 9 innings as well as a 5.40 ERA. the veteran hitters on the red sox should be able to draw walks and get some timely hitting as long as that bum Ortiz isn't playing...

-Tampa Bay Rays -155
    not too sure about this one as of now, but lets just say that we all know what dallas braden did to them today, and i expect them to come out hacking tomorow against joel pineiro, who is struggling right now giving up 16 runs over his past 2 starts
    >the rays usually dont fare too well out in Anaheim, but lets face it this is not the same angels team as years past. The rays are the road warriors of 2010 so far, so its possible i will bet them tomorow night as i cant see them losing 3 straight.
    *the over sits at 8.5 right now and that seems a little too low, the rays are capable of putting up 4+ in 1 inning against a struggling pitcher. im gonna keep my eye on this one

i dont usually play totals but not really liking any teams ...
    tell me what you guys like, and feel free to drop your opinions, anything will help!

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I like these picks, and have similar leans (especially on TB ml). I don't play totals too much but your logic seems to make sense.

babyanni
    babyanni's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl like tampa

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are they only throwing out a 10 for a yankees / tigers game? I was thinking like a 12 or 13

natelli1

Yeah I was thinking somewhere around there too.. but that doesn't worry me, I'm just going to wait for the lineups to come out, which should be around 6pm est. Just don't want to see one of the big bats for either team sitting

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Good luck!

natelli1

Quote Originally Posted by lacesout View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks ray finkle!! I mean lacesout, good luck to you too

Snake811
    Snake811's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the NYY/DET over as well. Adding Mil/Atl under 8.5

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

solid card, I'm on the over in Det/Nyy and the rays, GL tonight with your plays

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

like the rays to bounce back today after what happened to them yesterday.

EXpertcapper
    EXpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

be careful with the Rays Garza 0-3 6.64 ERA against LAA

GARZA: 5-15 TSR as a road favorite

I got LAA here GL

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid card but I think the Angels will solve Garza. Angels are 23-3 at home vs. Rays and Rays are 3-11 in Garza's L14 as a road favorite.

natelli1

Yeah I hear you guys, its just a lean, don't think I'm going to take them at this point but the over looks pretty damn good, both pitchers have an ERA over 5 vs these ballclubs

luclongley
    luclongley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3712

love the yanks/tigers over, i got it at 10, its at 10.5 now.

-something to ponder, carlos gonzalez is out tonight for the rockies i believe, so phils -110 could be a very good play. tulo might end up being out too

natelli1

so far i have locked in the following ..
    -NYY/DET over 10(willis was scratched and a LRP will be starting now, makes me love the over more!) risking 120 to win 100
    -BOS/TOR over 9.5 risking 105 to win 100
    -Boston Red Sox -1.5 risking 100 to win 105

i have also parlayed
    NYY/DET over10
    PHI/COL over 11
    Boston Red Sox -185
    100 to win 462

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by natelli1 View Post
    so far i have locked in the following ..
    -NYY/DET over 10(willis was scratched and a LRP will be starting now, makes me love the over more!) risking 120 to win 100
    -BOS/TOR over 9.5 risking 105 to win 100
    -Boston Red Sox -1.5 risking 100 to win 105

i have also parlayed
    NYY/DET over10
    PHI/COL over 11
    Boston Red Sox -185
    100 to win 462
    BOL

TylerDurden

TB (3x)
    NYM (2x)
    NYY (0.5x)

had the Det/NY over but my local just called and said it was canceled with willis out.

like I've been saying this one is gonna feel like t-ball to Tampa after last nights game.

natelli1

not a good night....

on to tomorow

TylerDurden

failboat for me on mlb today. cashed a couple last minute bets but still negative on the night for baseball. TB tried to get it there late though, oh well move on to tomorrow. Congrats to LAA backers.