snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Clown Challenged Me!

GoldenGeek vs. SNAPSTICK

Here is the link for all to watch the Geek get embarassed. He added the NFL and College Football....I thought those started in the Fall...

http://www.sbrpicks.com/challenge/1228/

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Just so you know i accepted his challenge..With his rules... So there should be NO excuses. I would be willing to also wager my SBR life with this contest. The winner stays here on SBR...The loser is banned for life. How does that sound Geek? Lets see what his/her response is...

chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5032

Good luck... I personally think your gonna kick ass! I don't care for that guy at all

Are you still going to be releasing picks through your daily threads?

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Yes

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

So i accepted this challenge 3 days ago....After i accepted he changes the rules and settings....Including the start date, end date, sports involved ect....And made it a 1 year challenge. This dummy doesnt want a challenge and thats obvious...GoldenGreek when you are serious about having a challenge let me know. Dont run and hide changing the rules of the game AFTER i join...This is typical from a fraud like yourself. Again let me know when you are serious and would like to man up and have a challenge.