ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

DaMoney's Saturday 71-45 +45.83 u YTD

Been a member for a long time here, used to post quite frequently until I switched over to a certain forum that is named "the__.com" I've been posting there all year, and have done quite well. I'm going to come back around here for a number of reasons, and if it's okay with the mods I'll carry my record over with me. Laugh if you want and say I'm full of shit, but if you search that forum (not sure if we can give URLs to other gambling forums) under the name yamar2001 you will see each and every play posted.

I'm not here to brag, I'm here to learn from the talented cappers on this site, carrying over my record makes tracking my results easier on me... I have a few cappers I look at daily on the other forum, but for now, I think the most of my posting will be done here.

I have a few for tomorrow....

Giants Risk 1.0 to win 1.7 u take my chances here, not a definite winner at all, but at +170 I like the value.

Yankees Risk 2.66 u to win 2.0 u
    Last edited by ShowMeDaMoney; 05-08-10 at 01:50 PM.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I probably know you from another forum, which is it? just give the name no .com, CTG? CM?

ShowMeDaMoney

rx.

looking through the SBR forum a bit tonite and can tell a few of the cappers are over there at the other one as well because their posting style is the same. xxx comes to mind, he's solid... one of the guys I look for over there.

ShowMeDaMoney

Blue Jays Risk 2.0 to win 2.34 u

THE PROFIT

I dont post over there anymore, dont post really anywhere but here, but talk to a couple guys at CTG & CM. Rx is in the bucket as far as Im concerned. I post as Little Chicago there, not been there in a while though

ShowMeDaMoney

Not going to bash the rx as I've spent alot of time there but as already stated, for a number of reasons I've decided to switch over. I'll still pop in there to check out a few cappers but will not be posting anymore most likely. More action here it seems anyhow, and we all love action

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

so show us da money man, welcome back, I like it here too, contests are nicer and the interface is way more pleasant, more people in my opinion

ShowMeDaMoney

I've gotten more action on this thread posted at 1am than I have in days over at the other place and I've been posting winners the whole year. Typically if I do get responses over there, it's along the lines of.. "good luck" or people doing some bashing saying, "well nice record but we all know the only thing that matters is the average juice layed per game"

THE PROFIT

you'll have some bashers here & some pure idiots. There is one ass named cappingpicks who cant cap shit, but likes to jump from thread to thread stirrin' trouble. I would suggest you put him on ignore. But this place is alright for the most part. I'm not that great at bases so I'll be starting a track thread in the fall for football & a few hoops plays.

Come over to PT & join the madness at night. Everyone is cool there except one homosexual, PatrickBateman. I have nothing against gays but he will ask you all about your life because he wants your man love.

I'm just kiddin', but no serious watch him
    Points Awarded:

ShowMeDaMoney gave THE PROFIT 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShowMeDaMoney

PT?

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of Luck!

ShowMeDaMoney

thanks for the warm welcome guys

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    PT?
    Players Talk. It's where us degenerates bash each other & talk about crazy shit after the games. Some just haven't realized that's what it's for & do it in the other forums. You have to be pretty thick skinned though. There's a couple guys that are just relentless and have no formal education so they try to talk about politics, religion, world events, and it's like talking to a 7 year old. Then they get mad at you because you're smarter than a 4th grader

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Like the yankees this years soxs team is the 3rd best in the division

masse
    masse's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking good man already on mets and Blue birds so im adding the yankees to

ShowMeDaMoney

lets get em

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Hey will be following you, but have a question on this one:

Mets Risk 1.0 to win 1.7 u

TheMets are -180ish so does this mean you are taking the Giants or are you risking 1.7u to win 1? Thanks.

Diamond Hustler
    Diamond Hustler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 340

Here's to continued success...

ShowMeDaMoney

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post
    Hey will be following you, but have a question on this one:

Mets Risk 1.0 to win 1.7 u

TheMets are -180ish so does this mean you are taking the Giants or are you risking 1.7u to win 1? Thanks.
    sorry man, been a long day and I was tired when posting... my play is on the Giants +170. Risk 1.0 to win 1.7 u

ShowMeDaMoney

Rays Risk 4.26 to win 3.0 u

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post

Players Talk. It's where us degenerates bash each other & talk about crazy shit after the games. Some just haven't realized that's what it's for & do it in the other forums. You have to be pretty thick skinned though. There's a couple guys that are just relentless and have no formal education so they try to talk about politics, religion, world events, and it's like talking to a 7 year old. Then they get mad at you because you're smarter than a 4th grader
    Good Lord, Profit. i've only visited PT a few times, and i think that your description may ensure that i never venture there again. BOL to you guys today. already with you on Jays and Rays, ShowMeDaMoney.

IEDodgerFan
    IEDodgerFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Detroit/Tampa Bay (Parlay)

San Diego -124

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

On Yanks and Mets also, let's do it!

THE PROFIT

DaMoney, you can edit your post & put the right team in there

ShowMeDaMoney

thanks profit

ShowMeDaMoney

Rangers\Cards ML Parlay Risk 1.0 to win 1.37 u Don't see either of these teams losing, looks square but sometimes these teams are favored for a reason.

ShowMeDaMoney

Twins Rangers Over 8.5 Runs Scored Game Two Risk 1.1 to win 1.0 u

Looks like Tampa is a loss oh well, still 9-4 on the year for 3+ unit plays. Maybe we sneak outta here with a small loss or break even if these late games come in... if not, my very first day at SBR is a LOSING day... wah wah wah

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twins Rangers Over 8.5 Runs Scored Game Two Risk 1.1 to win 1.0 u

Looks like Tampa is a loss oh well, still 9-4 on the year for 3+ unit plays. Maybe we sneak outta here with a small loss or break even if these late games come in... if not, my very first day at SBR is a LOSING day... wah wah wah
    I assume you mean Twins/Orioles? BOL.

ShowMeDaMoney

a few too many Anchor Steams today... yes Orioles\Twins. Gonna take a hit in bases today, won a nice four unit play on jazz -1.5 1q, but bases aint lookin pretty. Looking at a possible play for 2h in Jazz\Lake show game but not going to force anything.

ShowMeDaMoney

played over 102 pts scored 2h lal\utah. this one is gonna stay tight til the end, lots of foul shots and offense IMO. 3 units.

ShowMeDaMoney

-7.26 u

1-6

worst day of the year easily, of course the first day I switch forums I get smoked. onto tomorrow, the key is to stick to your game plan and grind it out. very long season

ShowMeDaMoney

hit 5 units in nba, (only 3 posted) so not an awful day... either way baseball is my sport, I aim to make money daily on it... I don't want to need to be bailed out by crap shoot NBA bets that I make because I like gambling on sports while watching beer.

THE PROFIT

-7.26 u

1-6

worst day of the year easily, of course the first day I switch forums I get smoked. onto tomorrow, the key is to stick to your game plan and grind it out. very long season
    it's inevitable that would happen. It's like the new kid in school trying to look cool will spill his lunch tray on the first day.

Long season, get em tomorrow, bro

Marauders
    Marauders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Best of luck tomorrow!