PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dont blame you for taking pit, Duke has had some success against us and we on a little skid but to me i just think what are the odds pit keeps winning and we keep losing......i played stl (big surprise) but i figured id just chase this whole series (no damn way they getting swept)
    You're most likely right I was thinking Cards would lose tonight then bounce back and get the last 2
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 05-07-10 at 05:43 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by mandude View Post
    Nice Pauly. I just put a thread out considering the Pirates & than I checked your thread & saw youre on them tonight. Nice to see I'm not the only one who's thinking Shitsburgh. GL tonight. Like both the plays.
    To you as well MD

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans
    Papaya941's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL SMART ASS!!

EXpertcapper
    EXpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Carpenter 11-0 against the Pirates , one good thing though is STL 0-5 vs left handers on the road

GL Pauly with your picks

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya941 View Post
    BOL SMART ASS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EXpertcapper View Post
    Carpenter 11-0 against the Pirates , one good thing though is STL 0-5 vs left handers on the road GL Pauly with your picks

dynamitappletini
    dynamitappletini's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Phillies ML and RL already... thought they were locked... weeeeell I'll still stick to it... BOL to you!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Philadelphia Phillies-129x1 For 1000Atlanta is playing like shit right now as a road team, so they are an auto-fade when playing a powerhouse team like the Phillies until they prove otherwise plus the price is unbeatable I say sprinkle some on the RL as well boys---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Armored and ready for battle "Tellem PAULY Sencha" Mission aborted I don't like this game anymore It stink to the high heavens and I'm getting away from this one as far as humanly possible!

PAULYPOKER

Armored Truck Play

Tampa Bay Rays -131x1 For 1000

Get some boys!!

PAULYPOKER

A very tough lesson to learn

Below is enough evidence to make me wanna smash something!!
    I left more fukkin money lay on the table tonight then the USA is in debt....

Wow is it just me or does tomorrows card look like a land mine on every game for Christ's sake

Why are the Yanks priced so low? Won

I want to continue to ride the Ray train but their unreal road record of 12-1 is bound to stop but when? Won

I think the Angels should beat the Mariners but they're most likely going to be suffering from Jet lag...... Won

Are the Pirates the DAWG play of the day or are they going to go back to being? I think the Loss

Phillies
    might be the best play on the card...........Won Well I got a lot of work to do before I can come up with something solid, so we shall see

The Marlins are looking to be a good (ARMORED TRUCK PLAY) with minimal chalk I have to look into it further but it looks pretty promising,,,,,, Won we shall see I be back with some
    Philadelphia Phillies-129x1 For 1000Atlanta is playing like shit right now as a road team, so they are an auto-fade when playing a powerhouse team like the Phillies until they prove otherwise plus the price is unbeatable I say sprinkle some on the RL as well boys---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Armored and ready for battle "Tellem PAULY Sencha" Mission aborted I don't like this game anymore It stink to the high heavens and I'm getting away from this one as far as humanly possible!
    What I'm trying to say guys is don't ever and I mean ever second guess yourself,,,what makes this rule next to impossible for all of us to follow is our experience of loss,, when one knows loss is possible.he or she will second guess themselves when making critical decisions and end up making their choices a disaster!

The above info is a perfect example of that so I am writing this post as a reminder to help all that struggle with this or didn't even realize it until now..

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is all confusin'. How the hell did you do today????

Maester Rigo
    Maester Rigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh I realized that when I second guessed myself Thursday and changed my $540 bet on Dan Haren to a $740 bet on the Twins lol HUGE Mistake

PAULYPOKER

Fridays results>

Pauly's Diamond Dawgs special

Pittsburgh Pirates+173 x.5L-500 For865RRL+320 x.2L-200 For 640

Gonna ride the Pirate Train tonight boys hopefully the only stops
    Da Bank
    C\'mon ride da Pirate choo!choo! C'mon ride daPirate train Choo! Choo!
    Tampa Bay Rays -131x1 For +1000Winna!

Get some boys!!

Yes I ended up in the positive for the night but it was still a loss in my book explained in the POST above this one

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

cool

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Maester Rigo View Post
    Oh I realized that when I second guessed myself Thursday and changed my $540 bet on Dan Haren to a $740 bet on the Twins lol HUGE Mistake
    Exactly MR I have been writing a diary of my mistakes that I have been catching myself doing and placing them accordingly in my Pauly's AmoredTruck/DiamondDawg Plays daily threads,, so if you want or anyone else,, you can go read them to help yourself from committing various mistakes in the future...............

For the quickest access just click on my POST count below my AVATAR and look for all my posts in my explained above threads
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 05-08-10 at 01:13 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Bottom line guys do not pay to much attention to one or more of the following:

Stats/Line movement {one of my hardest to comply with}/Forum talk/Trends/ETC....

Although this is all good information to help us make our decisions somewhat accurately,, it can be hazardous to pay to much attention or dwell on one or the other letting our own minds produce false information.............

The best way to go about this ,, just skim the surface of each tool you use whatever it is and move on but do not FUKKIN DWELL!!!

Have a good night boys,, I'm done with this thread,, I am off to start a new with a little better understanding of what we all do,, so it may help me and you to become better sports investors like we all want to become but we have to realize what went wrong before we can move on OUT BOYS

LETS GET EM!!!! We must learn to stop doing this>>

See ya on the battle field Men

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULY POKER

u are a funny guy mate

keep it up we do need your humor here ...

Maester Rigo
    Maester Rigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta work my bankroll up again it took a 1/4 loss I got greedy and stupid

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitappletini View Post
    I'm on Phillies ML and RL already... thought they were locked... weeeeell I'll still stick to it... BOL to you!
    I am glad you stuck to your guns

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by himeshforex View Post
    PAULY POKER u are a funny guy mate keep it up we do need your humor here ...
    Thank you HhF I think

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good JOB!!! I took the Philis pick from you and hit mine.
    Waiting for today picks ...

dynamitappletini
    dynamitappletini's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am glad you stuck to your guns
    yeah dude thanks! missed you others plays though. whatever, looking forward to your picks today!

First 12