Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You know you're cold when...

Texas blows a 8-0 lead at home to the royals, have them -1.5 and they blew it twice so far have to root for them to lose SU now. Also had cubs -1.5 and they lose by 10.

Cappinpicks

Not to mention betting against a lock last night and getting hammered when you take Cliff lee and his team is not capable of scoring.

Cappinpicks

WOW what a cocktease! Leave kinsler on 3rd as the winning RL run after back to back bombs and looking good on the RL twice and blowing it. Might be dicktease of the century.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    WOW what a cocktease! Leave kinsler on 3rd as the winning RL run after back to back bombs and looking good on the RL twice and blowing it. Might be dicktease of the century.
    KC prolly gonna score in 9th anyway.

Cappinpicks

Ball-game, looks like another loser that should have won. Murphy missed a homer by 4 feet earlier too

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

What a loser you are, both figuratively and literally. You post a thread and before I chime in you have 3 posts in a row to yourself then 1 guy chimes in before you post again. Such a pathetic loser. Now I see why you jump on other threads, you're such a pathetic bitch, it's the only way you can get attention. Glad you lost, karma's a little bitch and so are you.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    What a loser you are, both figuratively and literally. You post a thread and before I chime in you have 3 posts in a row to yourself then 1 guy chimes in before you post again. Such a pathetic loser. Now I see why you jump on other threads, you're such a pathetic bitch, it's the only way you can get attention. Glad you lost, karma's a little bitch and so are you.
    You really need to get banned, misery loves company speak for yourself douche. I made it all back on the spurs 1st half and rays

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

this sucks

Cappinpicks

How big of a loser does lovetobet have to be to dig up an old thread to bash with his life stories. Now THAT is a waste of semen.

lovetobet

You really need to get banned, misery loves company speak for yourself douche. I made it all back on the spurs 1st half and rays

No you didn't, because you're a loser.

Cappinpicks

No you didn't, because you're a loser.
    You wish, 400 on the spurs 1st half winner combined with a 120$ winner on the rays. Keep talking about yourself.

lovetobet

You wish, 400 on the spurs 1st half winner combined with a 120$ winner on the rays. Keep talking about yourself.
    Nope don't buy it, it's real obvious, you're a loser.

Cappinpicks

Nope don't buy it, it's real obvious, you're a loser.
    I won and you lost last night. If you can't handle it scram like the pest you are. Unless you want to add more forum violations to guarantee the banning.

lovetobet

No you got it all wrong, I'm a winner and am liked on this forum, you are a loser and despised on this forum.

You lost because you're a loser and I won because I am a winner, it's always been this way and it will always be this way between people like you and I.

The reality is I never should have engaged you because unlike you I have a life, a family, a job, friends, etc. You most obviously don't have any of these things (as evidenced by 900 posts in less than 2 months), all you have is gambling. You are a pathetic little troll that runs around in people’s threads acting like an ass just trying to get someone to react. I took the bait and reacted and that is on me. All you're doing is trying to engage people to fire back at you so you can act like a 6 year old girl and tell everyone that reacts to you that you will get them booted from the board and just wait till the mods find out (you sound like my little sister when she was 6, "Just wait till dad gets home", it's really very pathetic. You seriously need to grow up and get a life. But nothing anyone says to you on this board will change anything, you're a troll and I suspect with the absence of a life changing event, you will always be a troll.

I'm done reacting to you, say what you have to say, nobody likes you anyway so it really doesn't matter. I on the other hand need to head out to the sports bar to meet my buddies since we're going to the Sharks - Wings game tonight. I'll knock back some brews for everyone on the board and cheer like a mad man for the Sharks. GO SHARKS!!!

I will post this on all threads we have been arguing. I think people deserve to know what type of person I am and what type of person you are. Enough said.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shark attack!!!

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

i am sick and tired of your bullshit . Even the people @ SBR are embarrrest, you never say anything nice or worthwile...........sorry for my spelling you got me goin cappinpicks. Remember last week i told my fellow handycappers about a rare betting week......everyone said congrats ect. You put the thread down.!! You say so what.????? The sbr moderaters are so discusted,sick of you they deleated your entry.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is rite. I will put it up in a sec. ..... Look for post # 8 a classy guy dexter says very nice then to you " ithink he does have a thread cappiicks" they got your s.b out do you now how sbr thinks of you.? I can only guess.....and by the way i will put that post up now,you chump.

Cappinpicks

Lovetobet is the biggest loser I've ever saw, who has the time to write 50 paragraphs about internet bashing when they don't even know the other guy. I hope someone punches him in the face and records it so I can see how angry he gets. Poor guy.