goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Every single Yankees win this year...

...has been by 2 runs or more.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the breaking news wolf blitzer.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

And that is the reason betting on them is gold

THE PROFIT

takin them ML is throwing money away because they can lose, but when they win RL has been solid all year, although I was about to shit my pants today, but they pulled it out

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm not sure why people are giving this guy a hard time. This is useful information. Generally, if I am going to bet a favorite I bet the RL, and if I am going to bet the dog I bet ML. You get the best odds! But info like this is good to know. Thus far this season, 12% of the games have been decided by 1 run or less (102 out of 831, I may have missed 1 or 2 but I just added it up). 12% is not a lot, thus the reason I'm not scared off by RL's. Sure I'll get hurt a few times, but I'll take my chances. Also, if there is a team like the Yanks, in which every game is decided by 2+, I would like to know this if I were a ML bettor. Thanks for the info.

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Thanks for the info,nice fact

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's because the Yankees are the best team in baseball...

Maester Rigo
    Maester Rigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Team Money can buy lol
    I wonder if they'll try and buy Rockies Jimenez and Boot Vazquez that'd be nice to see

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Vazquez That dude can make you the loot I made good $ on Saturday fading the Yanks against the Wh.Sox They pulled his ass after the 3rd,,, only after the Sox already scored 5 runs

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Dukebluejms View Post
    I'm not sure why people are giving this guy a hard time. This is useful information. Generally, if I am going to bet a favorite I bet the RL, and if I am going to bet the dog I bet ML. You get the best odds! But info like this is good to know. Thus far this season, 12% of the games have been decided by 1 run or less (102 out of 831, I may have missed 1 or 2 but I just added it up). 12% is not a lot, thus the reason I'm not scared off by RL's. Sure I'll get hurt a few times, but I'll take my chances. Also, if there is a team like the Yanks, in which every game is decided by 2+, I would like to know this if I were a ML bettor. Thanks for the info.
    we're not givin' him shit! But it's kinda like telling BP one of their rigs has exploded! We've noticed!!! have been talking about about it for a while, and taken actions to cash in on it for weeks now.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

The best money can buy!! The golden rule he who has it rules !!!!!!!!!!