Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Always funny to see someone refer to another person or his plays as "loosers." What kind of plays do you have? Tighteners?

If you are going to ridicule someone else, please learn the difference between "loose" and "lose." I know this is a sports board and 95% of the people who post here confuse the two, but you really make yourself look goofy when you try put down someone else while you can't even get a simple third grade-level word right.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Always funny to see someone refer to another person or his plays as "loosers." What kind of plays do you have? Tighteners?

If you are going to ridicule someone else, please learn the difference between "loose" and "lose." I know this is a sports board and 95% of the people who post here confuse the two, but you really make yourself look goofy when you try put down someone else while you can't even get a simple third grade-level word right.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Always funny to see someone refer to another person or his plays as "loosers." What kind of plays do you have? Tighteners? If you are going to ridicule someone else, please learn the difference between "loose" and "lose." I know this is a sports board and 95% of the people who post here confuse the two, but you really make yourself look goofy when you try put down someone else while you can't even get a simple third grade-level word right.
    I have noticed this so much on here but have never wanted to say anything.... Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

First 12