capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    Capri, as the summer goes on I think you and I may end up turning this thread into a college football thread...haha

BOL today as always.
    LOL, LOL, Maybe ! Can't wait. Let me tell you , if you go into the college football thread and look for Thread's written by BigdaddyQH. He is great with College football. He's got alot of knowledge. Great write up's all conference's, just good stuff. If you get A minute go check it out !

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Go chk all of CApris threads his winning record will stand.. Don't come in here bashing a Renouned Capper thru ncaa action and MLB.. He only plays 1-2 games a day period has won alot of us points/cash..I just hope you were not bashing this thread is clean and would like to keep it that way.
    Much respect here ! That's why were BOY'S !

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why are the Nats +107 now?

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why are the Nats +107 now?
    Don't know, just seen it ! Scarey !

capri5421

Washington -105 WINNER

22-10 ATS
    +82.06 UNIT'S
    3-in-A-row

Awsome day guy's, Great win by the Nat's. Keep it rolling on Hump day ! Have A great nite, enjoy what's left of it. I'm going to watch some college football now. U of Oregon Ducks spring game, it was on ESPNU this past Saturday. Let's see if I know how to work my DVR ! Good nite to all you great people !

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/pa...ec-spring-wrap

you probably already read over this but if not.......its gonna get your juices flowing. SEC football, its the best...........PERIOD!

Baseball and basketball just pass the time till the fall kick off

Roll Tide!

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by Panekkkk View Post
    Capri, you were at 78.06 units yesterday, and the Reds won at -123 and you went up 2 units. Nowhere did you say that you bet the game for 2 units. That makes me question all of your previous results. If you're not upfront about your unit size, you can obviously lie and subtract less from the games you lost, while adding more on the games you win.

In fact, you went up 4 units on your Padres +1.5 -165 win on Sunday without ever indicating unit size.

Transparency is obviously not your forte.

Just a caution to those who might be tailing and salivating at your inflated record.
    I've know Panekkkk for a bout a year, maybe 2 and can understand the concerns he's bring up - which to me are 100% valid.

Quote Originally Posted by capri5421 View Post
    Please, don't question my man hood ! People who know me on this site, know I wager between 2.00 - 4.40 per play. Is it so hard for me for me to wager 2.46 unit's yesterday. Which equal's $ 246.00. I learned in the past several month's not to post my unit size per play, not to be disrespectful to people on several item's. I'm winning / bankroll is rising, I keep it to myself. I don't understand why I'm being questioned, I've posted every single contest I wagered on during CBB , the great people on that forum know me great. I understand people on the Baseball thread, don't know me. But you will. My friend, I win ! My bankroll get's larger, that's what happen's buddy. Please, you can ask me all the questions you like, but don't question my manhood. I don't lie !
    He's not questioning your manhood, all he's asking you to do it list the units played to win or risked on each game. That why when they win, it will give you more creditability with those not familiar with yourself. Certainly, you can understand his concerns, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Panekkkk View Post
    I meant no disrespect but a 100-1 record is meaningless if your 100 wins were played for 1 unit and your 1 loss for 100 units.
    Solid post and directly to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Go chk all of CApris threads his winning record will stand.. Don't come in here bashing a Renouned Capper thru ncaa action and MLB.. He only plays 1-2 games a day period has won alot of us points/cash..I just hope you were not bashing this thread is clean and would like to keep it that way.
    He's not bashing Harry, he's asking legitimate questions and expressing concern. Some people record a person's action, grade it and when they don't match (or be close), they ask about it. Now, if asking amount of risk money or played to win money is 'bashing' all that would be needed is to list the units - nobody asked the amounts, just the units as they show each handicapper's ability.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

capri5421,

If my post angers, upsets you I'm sorry but there are many newbies and lurkers who read the At A Glance thread and will blindly, and they shouldn't until they get to know the `cappers method, tail those with more units won. Just so you know, I'm not saying you aren't being accurate and truthful with your records but if you look at it from Panekkkk's point of view, there are some reasonable concerns and questions brought up - most of which could be removed if you'd list the units in play. Just a thought and good luck this season to you.

heywoodu
    heywoodu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the winner!
    And I think Today's Action is right, I really cannot see a problem in just posting the number of units played, it wont upset or humiliate anyone.
    2 units is 2 units, no matter if you play €1 a unit, or €500 a unit

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/ncf/notebook/_/pa...ec-spring-wrap

you probably already read over this but if not.......its gonna get your juices flowing. SEC football, its the best...........PERIOD!

Baseball and basketball just pass the time till the fall kick off

Roll Tide!
    No I didn't see it, I copyed it. Awsome ! thanx Bama !

capri5421

My unit's are posted, you just have to search my friend. Todaysaction you know where they are, in the service area and also my web-site ! My creditability is on the line ! That's OK, the people I deal with daily, know what kind of A person I am ! All I do is post WINNERS for my friend's , I don't mess with nobody and I don't go into anyone esle thread.

capri5421

I came into the Day with 80.06 unit's, I WON my play and now my unit's are 82.06. My unit's were posted where they needed to be posted. That's it !

airbus
    airbus's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about taoday ? some nice picks..? you are doing a great job man... BOL in whatever you pick today. .

capri5421

Quote Originally Posted by airbus View Post
    how about taoday ? some nice picks..? you are doing a great job man... BOL in whatever you pick today. .
    Thanx BUS, Good luck to you too !

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice work Capri! I am impressed with what you are doing in this thread!

yankeerick
    yankeerick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

CAPRI JUST WINNERS IS WHAT MATTERS,I PAID FOR SERVICES THAT DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO YOU.

First 12