dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Better than Lincecum

Maybe not but he is flying under the radar. Doug Fister for the M's has come from nowhere and is rocking a 1.29 era with a .8 whip in 35 innings. He pitched 8 shutout against the Rangers last night and was -125 at home. He should be 4-1 but Aardsma has blown two of his wins. He is getting better with every start, get him while he is cheap!! Take him in the first five too... he has carried a no no to the 6th and 8th innings this year.

rob11234
    rob11234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I'm gonna bet on him, but I'm definitely gonna take a look at him in my Fantasy leagues.

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    Maybe not but he is flying under the radar. Doug Fister for the M's has come from nowhere and is rocking a 1.29 era with a .8 whip in 35 innings. He pitched 8 shutout against the Rangers last night and was -125 at home. He should be 4-1 but Aardsma has blown two of his wins. He is getting better with every start, get him while he is cheap!! Take him in the first five too... he has carried a no no to the 6th and 8th innings this year.
    Lol better than the 2 year straight cy young award winner... Wow ignorant comment had to come from a dodgers fan