kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Angels value today

Saunders started this season out rough but he pitches well at Fenway. Bucholz is pitching decently but struggles against the Angels. Angels rocked the socks off the Red Sox in last year's ALDS. Angels good for a win in Game 1 against the BoSox off a sweep at the hands of the Tigers.

mrg24
    mrg24's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about Bosox's embarrassing sweep by the hands of Baltimore? Don't you think they will come hard and try to win for the home crowd.

Never bet on teams that are trying to break their losing streak. It's always tough to pick which one will win since both want to win after getting swept.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I think they are the better team here... Boston is unpredictable. Justba poor team this year.

mrg24

The LAA cost me huge $$$.. I saw their last series and I swear they are ****in worthless bastards. Yesterday these ****ers had 1 hit through 8 innings. BoSox is a better team if you want to choose a side. But passing the game is better.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I agree on the Angels pick.
    Saunders is a pretty good pitcher. Injuries are a problem for the Sox. Two starting outfielders, Ellsbury and Cameron are still on the DL. Taking everything into consideration, I still expect the Red Sox to finish around <.500 this season.. and 4th place in the AL East is a strong possibility.

mrg24

I told you they suck. But good for them for atleast putting some runs but anyways they still suck.

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Boston swept by Baltimore and now put up 14 against LAA WTF

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

correction make that 16