Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Monday espn mlb pod

Boston is coming off a weekend of humiliation as they were swept by the worst team in the MLB, The Baltimore Orioles (7-18). Now they return to Fenway Park, in hopes this homested is better than their last one where they dropped 6 of 10 in that stand includng a sweep by the Tampa Bay Rays. The Sox will start their hottest pitcher Clay Buchholz has been great thus far in the season. his last start was brilliant pitching 8 innings giving up 1 run off 7 hits with 4 Ks against Toronto. In his last 3 starts he has given up only 4 runs over 8 hits. It was only his second time this season he went past the 5th inning and only the 2nd time in his last 7 starts he past the 5 inning. Overall Buchholz has an era of 2.19 with a 2-2 overall record, However, the young right-hander is winless at home posting an 0-2 record and has not been at his best against the Angels posting a 1-2 record with a 6.35 era in his 3 career starts against them. Los Angeles had a rough weekend getting swept by Detroit and now head to Boston where they had been successful in the past posting an 8-3 record over their last 3 trips to fenway Park. Joe Saunders will take the hill for The Angels. The Left-Hander has been beyond terrible thus far in the season. Anaheim has dropped 4 of his 5 starts this year. Overall Saunders era is an elevated 5.74, But all 4 losses have come at home. His only win as been on the road in Toronto where saunders threw a gem pitching 8 shut-out innings giving up 2 unearned runs off 5 hits. The Angels dropped both of Saunders' starts against Boston last year but overall Anaheim has a 7-2 record behind Saunders in their last 9 starts in Boston. This is a good spot for not on Anaheim to get back on track but for Saunders as well. Buckholz is not known for going deep into games so that makes way for an overworked struggling Boston Bullpen to take over and things have not gone well for them at all posting a 6.00 era and with Ellsbury and Cameron out, Youkolius not 100% if he plays. Anaheim definitely has the upper hand hereand at a nice + money price. I'll ride with Saunders and the Angels here.

ANAHEIM ANGELS +145

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

I was with you last monday morning on the Giants over Phillies (halladay), but I personally would not touch this. Saunders doesn't have enough to fool anyone--this one's going to be a shootout, but who knows with Boston. And the Angels have been just AWFUL with RISP so no play for me.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

you bet milwaukee to beat atlanta again at home?.........

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Quote Originally Posted by ericthegangster View Post
    you bet milwaukee to beat atlanta again at home?.........

Saunders today: 7 runs on 9 hits in 4 innings