Tom Rodgers
    Tom Rodgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tom Rodgers MLB 4/30 +47.2Units

Okay, yesterday I said I was feelin' froggy and opted to release three picks which is a rarity. Well after watching the games yesterday I decided F*** the frogs and lets win some units back. Some say that losing only makes you stronger, which that's true to a point, but lets be honest we're here to win and win and win and win and win while watching our balance grow and grow and grow and grow till we pull away in a shiny new Lambo, Lambo, Lambo. Now Lets get down to business shall we. Today the game is rollin' out from the city of Detroit. Yes, yes they beat us yesterday those lucky SOB's, but lets be honest it's the L.A. Angels popping into town again to say what up fellas, missed y'all. Joel Pineiro is back on the mound and when he last took the helm he shut Detroit down (only allowed 9 hits, 7 innings). His overall record is 7-2 when teaching Detroit the fundamentals of how a man pitches. Detroit has decided to go with Rick Porcello, who when he faced the Angels last time they pulled his a** off the mound in roughly 4 innings. Hmmmm, I know we all have bad days, but in Major League Baseball you don't get time to stop and smell the roses, how much learning do you think this guy has picked up in the past couple weeks? If you wanna talk about trends, grab a cup of coffee or you hardcore guys and gals grab that bloody mary and have a seat. Take a look at how many series openers Detroit has won. I'll help you, not many in fact they've won 3 out of the last 6FNteen (that's sixteen for you clean mouth peeps). If that's not enough for you look at the price it's anywhere between -110 and -120, so get in now before the rest of the globe jumps in on this gravy train.

Play of the Day

L.A. Angels 5 Units

MLB Season Record is 32-16 +47.2 Units and this can be verified by a 3rd party @ www.prosportsmonitor.com
    Last edited by Tom Rodgers; 04-30-10 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Update Record