Tom Rodgers
    Tom Rodgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tom Rodgers 4/29 5-1 Run

Going on a 5-1 run since the 21st and racking in some units!! Good for you if you've been tagging along. So far this season we're up 52.9 units and I'm looking to score some more today. Normally, I release no more than two a day, but today I'm feeling froggy. Yesterday I picked on Toronto by saying they're pitching crew was weak and tired. Well, today that losing streak should end with Oakland. When teams fly around a lot they begin to get homesick and Toronto at home is getting sick of losing. They've proven they can hit the ball in that first game against Boston when they got 12 in a loss against Beckett. They also kept it tight between that series, but it just wasn't enough. Minnesota's Pavano is taking the mound this afternoon and he's gone 4-1 when facing Detroit with an ERA of 3.0., while Detroit's choice today is a much weaker pitcher with an ERA of almost 8.0. Jiminey Cricket that's big difference, plus Minnesota is a good bet to win the series and probably the division this year. The White Sox vs the Texans. This is a case where the white sox have no choice to concede that the Texans are on a mission to win a series. At the beginning of the year I didn't think I'd say the Texans are better than the White Sox, but here I am. Maybe later in the year they'll get it together, but today ain't their day and Texas gets a win.

Plays of the Day

Minnesota 2 units
    Texas 4 units
    Toronto 2 units

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Enjoy reading your thread and wish you the BOL on your picks , the only problem I have and I'm sure others as well is the fact that you say you're up 52.9 units but only have 6 post , I assume most of those units were made before you started posting and I'm sure I speak for alot of the members here when I say we like to see veriviable units posted for your record...good luck to you today and keep up the good work...

Tom Rodgers
    Tom Rodgers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

First of all, I love the Saints. WHO DAT BABAE!! I'm sad I'm going to miss Jazz Fest this time. I was in New Orleans for six years and go back frequently. Anyway, my standing record for MLB is 31-14 and it can be checked on www.prosportsmonitor.com, click on Leaders, then click on my name (I'm #3 overall). #2 in College Basketball, #4 MLB, #8 NBA, and well I found out I'm no good at NHL as I'm ranked 101, I'll never do that again. I started out doing CBB, moved onto NBA, and finally figured out NFL at the end of the season. I'm the type of person that likes to test it before I bet it. Hope that helps.

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Rodgers View Post
    First of all, I love the Saints. WHO DAT BABAE!! I'm sad I'm going to miss Jazz Fest this time. I was in New Orleans for six years and go back frequently. Anyway, my standing record for MLB is 31-14 and it can be checked on www.prosportsmonitor.com, click on Leaders, then click on my name (I'm #3 overall). #2 in College Basketball, #4 MLB, #8 NBA, and well I found out I'm no good at NHL as I'm ranked 101, I'll never do that again. I started out doing CBB, moved onto NBA, and finally figured out NFL at the end of the season. I'm the type of person that likes to test it before I bet it. Hope that helps.
    thanks tom , I'll look you up at the link , again BOL to you today...

gordan21
    gordan21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

tom you are monitored on sports monitor? do you have picks you give?

Hulk32ster
    Hulk32ster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Went to prosportsmonitor and I wasnt able to find a link to your webpage or a place to potentially purchase your picks!