linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

30 mph South winds in Texas today = Homerun Jetstream

so unless pitchers are chunking sinkers all game, I like this game to go OVER 9.5. BOL to everyone today.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Thanks for the info! I'm on it!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

wind blowing in or out?? kinda important info...

the site i get this info from doesnt have the weather up just yet.

last night the wind was blowing in at 20mph in tex and the game still went over. i used to be really focused on the wind direction but not so much anymore. it may make me add another unit on the under if wind in, or over if wind blowing out.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry

bro, the wind is blowing 'IN' from right center which creates a homerun jet stream going 'out' to center, right center and right. total opposite effect. Im a 10 year season ticket holder and attend 50+ games a year. when the wind howls out of the south ('IN'), it carries the ball out. it's a crazy ass park and anyone with any Ranger home game knowledge will back me up on what i'm telling you. forecast today is winds from the south gusting to 40 mph. thats why its a hitters park and pitchers hate pitching here. the wind always blows out of the south from now til September.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    wind blowing in or out?? kinda important info...

the site i get this info from doesnt have the weather up just yet.

last night the wind was blowing in at 20mph in tex and the game still went over. i used to be really focused on the wind direction but not so much anymore. it may make me add another unit on the under if wind in, or over if wind blowing out.
    I took my labs on a jog about an hour ago and it was already howling 20+. the pitchers will really have to keep the ball down all game for this one to not go over.

Arlington Texas - Today - Wind Advisory in effect until midnight CDT tonight...
    Mostly sunny. Windy. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 40 mph.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    bro, the wind is blowing 'IN' from right center which creates a homerun jet stream going 'out' to center, right center and right. total opposite effect. Im a 10 year season ticket holder and attend 50+ games a year. when the wind howls out of the south ('IN'), it carries the ball out. it's a crazy ass park and anyone with any Ranger home game knowledge will back me up on what i'm telling you. forecast today is winds from the south gusting to 40 mph. thats why its a hitters park and pitchers hate pitching here. the wind always blows out of the south from now til September.
    nice info - my system play is on the over today. lets get it...

desunoto
    desunoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up.

Dexter
    Update your status

line - watching the game?

hopefully second time around the order will net some runs...

Dexter
    Update your status

bang - 1-0

9 more runs to go