Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Rangers -1.5 (+165)
    Rays -1.5 (-115)

YTD: 25-36-2 +2.36
    Tigers +125

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans
    Papaya941's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Tigers +125 pick. The Rangers -1.5 scares me because its the rangers and the white sox aren't half bad.
    The Rays play is probably the best play but because its at -115 it seems deem worthy to be parlayed with the tigers play if thats the way your cookies are crumbling. BOL

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Having added one more pick, I'm transferring the responses to the initial 2 picks (Rangers and Rays) here:

Quote Originally Posted by vegasplays View Post
    i like your rays pick. i think garza pitches and gem and the rays offense does enough to cover 2 runs

however, i do not agree with your rangers pick. gavin floyd is underrated and i like the way chicago is playing right now despite their record. also texas is without kinsler and now nelson cruz.
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Gotta go CHI SOX +110 ML, dont think they'll get swept.

Galvin keeps Rangers offense at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I have been on the Rangers the last 4 days, they went 3-1 for me during that stretch. With that being said, I am not on them on Thursday.

I am on the Rays, but not runline. Royals have to travel from the Northwest down to the Southeast. Long trip. Rays stay put. Plus have the pitching edge. Plus they have a bit better lineup. Just hate laying that much.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by nah0228 View Post
    Definitely like the rays, but not too sure about the rangers. either way good luck man.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I like the Rays, but fair warning: Hochevar can be tough when he's on. His stuff is very solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by natelli1 View Post
    easy research from the espn preview states .. "gavin floyd is 0-1 with a 9.35 ERA in 2 starts against the rangers, both in arlington."

- not saying that this will happen, but it very well could happen witht the way floyd is pitching to begin the season..

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    His stuff is solid, but his team isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    good luck on those two!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck today----I wish I could put my money on Dontrelle Willis---but the guy kills me every time.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Good luck today----I wish I could put my money on Dontrelle Willis---but the guy kills me every time.
    That's why he's a good early-game pick. You have to think counter-intuitively to make money from early games. BTW, Pavano alternates good and outings. He had a good outing last time, so...