HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

2 awesome matchups tomorrow??

Does anyone else think the Rangers will romp tomorrow??
    Feldman vs Floyd
    We all know the Rangers have struggled a bit to start the season, but they're at home versus a White Sox team that has the lowest batting average in the AL. Feldman is the Rangers ace pitching into a lineup with only 3 lefties. Floyd is better than his start this season, but he's pitching into a team that's dangerous against right handers and they should get the bats going eventually. I'm just curious as to why the line isn't leaning further towards the Rangers?

Minnesota @ Detroit
    Pavano vs Willis
    This line opens up a little deeper in the favor of Minny but not by much. Similar situation as the other game though. Willis is pitching into a lineup that, besides the M&M duo, is mostly rightys, while Pavano has the advantage pitching into the Tigers lineup littered with rightys. I see this setup helping the Twins by a favorable amount.
    I know both of these matchups are involving "not so reliable" teams as of right now, but it seems these would be good bets.

Would love to hear some opinions.
    And no worries I accept criticism with open arms!!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even when he was better than he is now, Floyd often struggled on the road. Given his current form, he'll struggle mightily tomorrow. Rangers RL for me.

The Twins will get the W. The Tigers scored all the runs in them in the last game.

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Feldman looks good @ -125

Honestly so do the Twins, but I would never lay -145 on the road with Carl Pavano as my starter

HighFive

The Twins @ -145 is shaky on the road. Pavano can struggle but the fact that the Tigers scored a lot at random tonight gives me the impression they can also be shutout tomorrow.

killough34
    killough34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4105

rangers

HighFive

im thinkin RL may be the best bet

jennahazeplays
    jennahazeplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

exciting baseball