MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

controversial pick

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Very nice job Rev ...my system had a big night too... Keep up the good work.
    Your system looks good to there G. So is bateman full of crap about the cheating thing?

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    Your system looks good to there G. So is bateman full of crap about the cheating thing?
    Read the responses from those who follow the thread...should of clued you in...two years of posting this system for me here.. Do you understand not everyone has the mind set to win...which is fine we need to have losers...that is who we get our money from really...

All posts are time stamped, dated and posted before the games...so you figure it out...by the replies to his remarks by others and most of his remarks being sent to the private zone should of answered that question for you.
    Last edited by G's pks; 04-27-10 at 10:03 AM. Reason: spelling...

MathewXB
    Update your status
    MathewXB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Whoa hold on there G I was not attacking u buddy I have seen some but what I was refering to was this Boston crap he is talking?

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MathewXB View Post
    Whoa hold on there G I was not attacking u buddy I have seen some but what I was refering to was this Boston crap he is talking?

The Boston game he was referring to was tied at 1 in the 9th... I was on Boston and Beckett that day. Boston was due up in the bottom of the 9th...

The game was continued to the next day...a few people mentioned in the thread the bets were cancelled...here is the rule at the book I used...

If you still do not understand it...send me a pm...

If a game is called, or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.) Monies will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day

Pretty clear now...
    Wager details for ticket number XXXXXXXX-x

Wager Type:Money LineWager Status:CancelledSport / Period:MLB Baseball / Game

Boston Red Sox 4/16/2010 7:10 PM - (EST)
    Pitchers:W Davis -R - Action J Beckett -R - Action

Lets not cloud up this thread if you still do not understand betting rules pm me and I can help you.

W Davis -R - Action J Beckett -R - Action