BobbyBaseballs
    BobbyBaseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this line 40 points off? DBL UNIT LOCK TUESDAY

3-0 this year on double unit action....Those who follow know I only do about 20-25 dbl unit plays during the season......Fire away at this one boys.......

MARLINS -128 Anal-balls Sanchez

Our nightly routine of my buddy telling me the matchups and me guessing the line was nothing special until we got to this game......I was off 37 pts as I thought the Marlins would be -165......Let's get to the legwork.......I know im going to be with the public on this one most likely which I tend to try and stay away from, but when we like it, we like it.....We dont mind the touts on our side here n there lol.....

Padres had a monsterous winning streak I understand this.....Out of the 8 or 9 games they won in a row I had them in the supplementary plays 5 or 6 times.....I ride the streaks but I also know the Padres are definitely not a good team, in fact quite streaky.....Look for the Marlins to continue pummeling like they did last night vs. the Pads......I like sanchez at home but I love the marlins bats here even more......

Garland pitched a couple of home games decently vs the marlins last year but he's an overrated loser....He's a painter pitcher........Meaning he relies on the corners because he doesn't have overpowering stuff and he has no out pitch......Marlins eat these kinda pitchers up....Hanley finally hit a bomb last night after going 3 weeks without one, and I expect him to bust another one tonight......

Double unit boys......For all you degens who dont bet in units just shove it all in on this game it's an instant bank-roll builder for you.

NO SUPPLEMENTARY PICKS TODAY! Get your game face on and don't bother wasting any action on other games.

Drop the hammer boys......Lets get it!!

BB

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm not a big fan of Sanchez, but yes, Garland typically struggles on the road.

Not sure about backing a team that just exploded the night before, though, in a matchup of the same teams.

BobbyBaseballs

Yeh this is the same kinda play I had last night.....I knew Beckett would get tagged but it didnt matter unfortunately......Im all about some marlins bats tonight I feel a big series by them. Value alone is great anyways Padres are gettin some aftermath respect with the price cuz of that winning streak.

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like it and i do think the line is off

GL bud, not sure if ill be betting it tho, ill have to look at more info

BobbyBaseballs

Hmmmm....Might throw a couple supplementary picks out there in the morning theres some nice line movement I'm noticing right now.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

agree this line seems off, I think the Pads are still getting too much respect for the win streak and and Garland is looking better than he is due to some good luck so far.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not sure about backing a team that just exploded the night before, though, in a matchup of the same teams.
    am staying away for the same reason. Good luck guys.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks BB I'm even going to follow your advice and unload on it at double my base on my own will & expense Lets terrorize these Fukks today Bobby payback is a bitch!!

BobbyBaseballs

Addin my supplementary parlay picks for fun:

Detroit -101 Verlander
    Mets game 2 -105 Perez

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

rvfrank
    rvfrank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Not looking good

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They're making Garland look like a Cy Young winner.

Brick
    Brick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This little moon pig cant pick winners to save his life.

sabres916
    Sabres, Flyers, Oilers
    sabres916's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on the Marlins. Sanchez pitching good. Garland has been out of his mind but no 2 run leadis safe in bases

rvfrank

I'm on marlins as well BOL whoever is on them

Cuse0323

Padres about to score again because the ump forgot what a strike was on a full count, now they got a guy on 3rd with one out. SD getting lucky bounces and calls all game, just wasn't meant to be.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

3-1.

Nice call, BB.

rvfrank

Wow

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

good pick

Brick
    Brick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Keep the fades coming bobby, you are going to make me a lot of money you little moon pig.

BobbyBaseballs

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Padres about to score again because the ump forgot what a strike was on a full count, now they got a guy on 3rd with one out. SD getting lucky bounces and calls all game, just wasn't meant to be.

Yeh Marlins defense bush league like always....Worst in mlb last 3 years.....Man im steaming, be first time all year I lost 2 days in a row.

rvfrank

Blue down blue down

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7712

Detroit sucks ass, can't believe I laid the juice with these clowns.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBaseballs View Post
    Yeh Marlins defense bush league like always....Worst in mlb last 3 years.....Man im steaming, be first time all year I lost 2 days in a row.
    Oh well, get em tomorrow. Still like the pick and I probably lost twice as much on it than the clowns talking shit.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-0 this year on double unit action....Those who follow know I only do about 20-25 dbl unit plays during the season......Fire away at this one boys.......

MARLINS -128 Anal-balls Sanchez

Our nightly routine of my buddy telling me the matchups and me guessing the line was nothing special until we got to this game......I was off 37 pts as I thought the Marlins would be -165......Let's get to the legwork.......I know im going to be with the public on this one most likely which I tend to try and stay away from, but when we like it, we like it.....We dont mind the touts on our side here n there lol.....

Padres had a monsterous winning streak I understand this.....Out of the 8 or 9 games they won in a row I had them in the supplementary plays 5 or 6 times.....I ride the streaks but I also know the Padres are definitely not a good team, in fact quite streaky.....Look for the Marlins to continue pummeling like they did last night vs. the Pads......I like sanchez at home but I love the marlins bats here even more......

Garland pitched a couple of home games decently vs the marlins last year but he's an overrated loser....He's a painter pitcher........Meaning he relies on the corners because he doesn't have overpowering stuff and he has no out pitch......Marlins eat these kinda pitchers up....Hanley finally hit a bomb last night after going 3 weeks without one, and I expect him to bust another one tonight......

Double unit boys......For all you degens who dont bet in units just shove it all in on this game it's an instant bank-roll builder for you.

NO SUPPLEMENTARY PICKS TODAY! Get your game face on and don't bother wasting any action on other games.

Drop the hammer boys......Lets get it!!

BB

brumbies
    sail close to the wind

Bobby do you fade those stains that you keep talking about? Where are you finding JJGold or Beantown's picks?

BobbyBaseballs

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    Bobby do you fade those stains that you keep talking about? Where are you finding JJGold or Beantown's picks?

Both of them are hard to fade because they are kings of the after-tout......JJ is the biggest fake on here and he will rarely post a pick before the game starts.....But when he does hes 35% on it....Beantown you have to catch him in contests to find his picks hes the same way.......They dont post picks because they are never in action either.....JJ is a bus driver. All he does is beg for freeplays on rebatewager.

You can fade me right now lol I lost 2nd straight day first time all year, I was due.....Today was a dbl unit too lol......Sucks but it's rare gotta ride it out. Might just find one of my chalk-hammering stains i follow on here tomorrow for my pick depending what I like.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind

No shit, JJ is a bus driver? He's the top poster with 60k+ posts. How the heck does he manage to do that while working as a bus driver? I initially thought he's jobless or something.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Both of them are hard to fade because they are kings of the after-tout......JJ is the biggest fake on here and he will rarely post a pick before the game starts.....But when he does hes 35% on it....Beantown you have to catch him in contests to find his picks hes the same way.......They dont post picks because they are never in action either.....JJ is a bus driver. All he does is beg for freeplays on rebatewager.

You can fade me right now lol I lost 2nd straight day first time all year, I was due.....Today was a dbl unit too lol......Sucks but it's rare gotta ride it out. Might just find one of my chalk-hammering stains i follow on here tomorrow for my pick depending what I like.
    JJ posts his spreadsheet daily and always has games listed several hours early. He is easy to fade for how early he has plays up.