bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

orioles are the biggest value tonight

lester still hasn't had anything close to a quality start, guthrie for the o's is damn solid; throws mid 90's, good breaking stuff. The red sox can't hit quality pitching and with a lineup containing all these AAA players they won't score any runs. even as a red sox fan, i'm taking baltimore at +200

Danger48
    Danger48's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your thinking. I am somewhat of an Orioles fan and follow Baltimore closely. I wouldn't exactly call Guthrie damn solid but he, along with the rest of the starting staff is off to a unexpected great start. Too bad the offense as been no where to be found so far as well as a few key injuries especially to Brian Roberts. Tejada is now back and he started the year hitting the ball hard, unfortunatley at gloves.

Red Sox offense is struggling and Lester is off to a bad start. However John Lester will not have a 8.44 ERA for the rest of the season. It is also hard to imagine Guthrie will pitch this good continously because that is not the Jeremy Guthrie I have seen the last few years.

I think I will stay away from this game as Baltimore is just so unpredictable especially since they are losing on a nightly basis. But they probably are worth a shot tonight, as long as your not betting a fortune.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I agree, will be taking baltimore for sure. Sox fan here and they are horrible. Looked like the Bad News Bears out there last night

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is awful, I am not a fan but I am still very disappointed with this team

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Toronto a lot more tonight.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I like toronto as well

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I don't think Orioles will be able to beat Red Sox in this contest. I know Lester is 0-2, 8.44 ERA so far but these stats should change somehow. Lester is a much better pitcher then these stats you know. Red Sox are cold, I know but Orioles are extra-cold!

In addition, Lester owns Orioles while Guthrie doesn't have a good history vs Red Sox. Baltimore is the perfect opponent for Boston to bounce back. I won't pick Boston at this price but I won't place a wager on Orioles either. There's better games on the board..

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

Lester and the Sox absolutely own the Orioles, especially at home... Better value on the board.