40 to win 38.40

Rockies
    40 to win 36.36

Athletics -1
    39.48 to win 37.93

222bad
    222bad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just might be that good night you've been looking for Ryda. Only problem is I'm against you on most of your plays. The way it's been going for me lately you might be on to something. Already locked in Tribe, Seattle, Cubs, and Braves. Have the Red Sox and Jays but both for RL's and Rangers are my biggest play. Actually I also have the Rockies, so we're not on completely different sides. No play yet in the Reds game, but it's early. Too bad you didn't go against 1 run games across the board last night. You would've made a killing. Gave Kirbs a heads up and told both him and Tmpeus that you said to give your best wishes. Funny shit over there again today. Hope you do well tonight and catch up with you later. BOL

rydaphotoguy
    rydaphotoguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 222bad View Post
    Just might be that good night you've been looking for Ryda. Only problem is I'm against you on most of your plays. The way it's been going for me lately you might be on to something. Already locked in Tribe, Seattle, Cubs, and Braves. Have the Red Sox and Jays but both for RL's and Rangers are my biggest play. Actually I also have the Rockies, so we're not on completely different sides. No play yet in the Reds game, but it's early. Too bad you didn't go against 1 run games across the board last night. You would've made a killing. Gave Kirbs a heads up and told both him and Tmpeus that you said to give your best wishes. Funny shit over there again today. Hope you do well tonight and catch up with you later. BOL
    I know. The one time I don't go crazy on something and every game would have hit. Oh well. Once my system plays are done with this series I will try it again. Red Sox might be fade material all season. They are horrible. Texas is looking good so far. BOL tonight. Hope we both come out ahead. Tough break on Braves. I rarely bet against them but am 4-0 when betting against them so far.

rydaphotoguy

Mets 46.40

Reds -1 37.54

Rays -1 35.64

Red Sox -1 PUSH

Rangers -1 PUSH

Brewers 40

White Sox -1 PUSH

Rockies PPD

1-3-3 so far -66.78

Jon825
    YTD: 59-43-2
    Jon825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1347

keep it up man

EXpertcapper
    EXpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

GL tomorrow ryan

imaturd
    imaturd's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell is going on ? Get'em on Sat. G.L. What about this crazy cool streak? I'm talking about the weather.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good luck today...

rydaphotoguy

Thanks guys for all the comments. I should have stayed away from the -1 lines and would have had a good day but going to chase the losses today. Just following system. I am looking at what away teams I think has no chance of sweeping the home team and doubling each loser each game and hope we don't get to game three lol. Obviously I can only play the -1 lines on the first game or could screw myself so today will be $80 plays on Reds, Rays and Brewers. If all teams win I am going to play small plays on both sides of each game of runlines just because I am a degenerate and need the action. lol. BOL to everyone. Thanks for the kind words. I was shocked when I got on and saw comments after losing day lol. Losing days are ok but I hope I don't have losing series.

kurtiejoe aka imaturd. This coldspell is crazy. People who are from here are saying this always happens before the heat. I also learned yesterday about some big killer pigs here. WTF is that all about lol. I will not be walking any more trails. I also heard if you run into wolves and they are hungry they will hunt you here. WTF. I am scared to leave asphalt now lol.