bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockies Feel Confident at Fenway

Here is ESPN's take on Beckett.

I know it's hard to bet against Beckett right now, but don't forget that the Rockies lit him up like a Christmas tree earlier this year. Now when you add that to the way the Rockies are playing, and it might not be a bad idea to take a closer look at the Rockies in game 1.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Remember that's the one and only time he pitched against them this season. Making inferences on small data samples and all that.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know it is Taco, and before you say it I know about his career numbers vs Colorado too.

I just can't bet against a team that is just that hot, even despite a 9 day layoff though.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I just can't bet against a team that is just that hot, even despite a 9 day layoff though.
    That layoff will cool them down, and you will see the Red Sox win the series in 6 games.

Pistol Pete
    Pistol Pete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you dan. I said I would bet them until they lose and was a little scared facing becks in game one until I saw rocks were +200.

It is a plus to see they have beaten this guy before( not mistaken it was first loss of season so not like he wasnt hot then too) also they did well in fenway only giving up 5 runs in 3 games.

Team is on unreal run and if that ends today b/c of another great pitcher they face and the wait we'll I can live with that. I can live with not taking the hottest team gettin +200.

Rocks listed 6 units