Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Play Friday

Nats/ Dodgers Over 10

Houston -170

St. Louis +150

Went 2-2 yesterday hitting a pretty nice 2 team parlay with Milwaukee and the over.

Good Luck Tomorrow.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I like the STL play a lot. The Giants had a tough week, getting back home should help them, but I still think there is some serious value in the Cards.

GL

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck pal. I like your chances on all 3 selections.

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Tim Lincecum will stop the bleeding for the Giants. He's been doing it for the past two years.

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tampa Bay, Houston and Oakland. Can't bring myself to go gainst Lincecum no matter how tough a week SF had.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't like Houston. Malhom "owns" them.

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

gl but I like giants tomorrow

Facepunch

I hate not having any day games. I have the Cards, and Giants pretty much dead even. I think the latter innings are going to make the difference, as I see the Cards having a slightly better bullpen

encephalization
    encephalization's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

I like two of your picks but Houston at this price is not nice against any team.. BOL tho.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Houston RL, or stay away. If Pittsburgh can't score against Mil pitching @ home, how do they beat Oswalt on the road. I don't think they do, but won't touch the ML. I'm trying to find my RL for the day, and Houston is on the list, but is the weakest lean. I'll probably steer clear of this one. St. Louis is definitely a good play at that price. I see a low scoring, hotly contested affair here. One in which either side could win. +150 for a coin flip is awesome.

Facepunch

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Houston RL, or stay away. If Pittsburgh can't score against Mil pitching @ home, how do they beat Oswalt on the road. I don't think they do, but won't touch the ML. I'm trying to find my RL for the day, and Houston is on the list, but is the weakest lean. I'll probably steer clear of this one. St. Louis is definitely a good play at that price. I see a low scoring, hotly contested affair here. One in which either side could win. +150 for a coin flip is awesome.
    I would say that Houston Is a pretty good runline, but I am trying to get my stats better off of a horrible start this season, so I am playing it safe.

couldn't agree more about the STL game.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

After doing so h/w, I actually ended up going with the Astros. I looked at 9 different categories that I thought were important to the outcome of the game, and the 'stros looked better in 8 of 9. I'm going with their RL, and with the Tampa Bay RL as well. I'm going with the U6.5 in the St.L/S.F. game. G/l.

MLBStreakbuilda
    MLBStreakbuilda's Avatar Become A Pro!

More like Juiceton at -170, wouldn't you say?

Facepunch

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    After doing so h/w, I actually ended up going with the Astros. I looked at 9 different categories that I thought were important to the outcome of the game, and the 'stros looked better in 8 of 9. I'm going with their RL, and with the Tampa Bay RL as well. I'm going with the U6.5 in the St.L/S.F. game. G/l.
    I think stros are the play here, I did my H/W last night, and just think that this Pitt team is hitting rock bottom. I had thought about the U6.5 in the STL game but am not convinced with both teams having bullpens with 3-4 ERA so far.

I think it is a solid play but could be missed on some 8th and 9th inning nonsense.

I said today in a previous post that I thought that Lincecum was going to be a solid 5 inning play for this season.