MickeysWay
    MickeysWay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Snapstick, just ignore him.

Last football season, he posted his shit in ATSTALK, in the service plays. I know for a fact that he buried several people with his 20* lock plays that didn't even hit 50%.

Like I said, just ignore him.

LOL and lets keep this thread positive.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust
    snapstick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good i just dont like being called out by someone who has about a 30% win percentage with his plays thats all.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysWay View Post
    Snapstick, just ignore him.

Last football season, he posted his shit in ATSTALK, in the service plays. I know for a fact that he buried several people with his 20* lock plays that didn't even hit 50%.

Like I said, just ignore him.

LOL and lets keep this thread positive.

Lies , lies , lies

My 20* record is still there in the football section

I killed college football

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by snapstick View Post
    Sounds good i just dont like being called out by someone who has about a 30% win percentage with his plays thats all.
    Thats why ive won 6 contests here and im currently in the top 10 in 4 diffrent NBA contests

Speak the truth - dont throw bullshit lies out there

goldengreek

NOW YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT KID!

Prove to everyone in this forum i am copying plays! Come on...If you can say it you can prove it....PROVE to me and everyone here and back up your statement.

KID!

Its already been proven countless times snapprick

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Anyone who does not post a updated record each day is a fraud brah! I just exposed you for the last 2 days in bases and you are a awfull 4-9.

I said if you run your mouth with lies you need to back it up and like i thought you cannot produce. I will ask you again, PLEASE prove i am posting a websites plays...PLEASE. You didnt produce anything...Your a typical fraud kid and you are proving how much of an idiot you truely are. YOU WERE CALLED OUT and you back peddled with your tail between your legs. Let this be a lesson to keep your mouth shut unless you have evidence to prove otherwise.

goldengreek

anyone who does not post a updated record each day is a fraud brah! I just exposed you for the last 2 days in bases and you are a awfull 4-9.

I said if you run your mouth with lies you need to back it up and like i thought you cannot produce. I will ask you again, please prove i am posting a websites plays...please. You didnt produce anything...your a typical fraud kid and you are proving how much of an idiot you truely are. You were called out and you back peddled with your tail between your legs. Let this be a lesson to keep your mouth shut unless you have evidence to prove otherwise.

1) you have been busted steal playes from services

2) you have been busted stealing other ppls systems

3) you start new threads claiming "new" and "improved" sysyems

when they are an epic fail u start a new thread

you are a theif a loser and the ultimate attention whore

goldengreek

Anyone who does not post a updated record each day is a fraud brah! I just exposed you for the last 2 days in bases and you are a awfull 4-9.

I said if you run your mouth with lies you need to back it up and like i thought you cannot produce. I will ask you again, PLEASE prove i am posting a websites plays...PLEASE. You didnt produce anything...Your a typical fraud kid and you are proving how much of an idiot you truely are. YOU WERE CALLED OUT and you back peddled with your tail between your legs. Let this be a lesson to keep your mouth shut unless you have evidence to prove otherwise.
    MY LAST 2 DAYS IN BASES....

WHY DIDNT YOU BUMP THURSDAYS THRU SUNDAYS THREADS

WHAT WAS MY RECORD THOSE DAYS

YOU BUMP WHAT IS COVIENIENT FOR U

goldengreek

I started a new thread with the SAME plays so others do not have to read through crap posted by low life, wanna be tout, idiots like yourself. Let me say it again...NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY...If you need attention go to your AA meetings..You have missed a few.

By the way, you start a new thread everyday so im not sure if your brain is working to well....You start a new thread daily with no record ever posted so we cant see how horrible you actually are at capping games..

ummmm yeah.. a daily thread like 99 % of the ppl do here

Completely diffrent than what you do

What happened to all these threads you made ?

You are a quitter ...and a liar .. and a plagarist ... and most importantly an attention whore.

Im a busy man... but later tonight Ill bump every bullshit thread you made that failed miserably and you just quit and start over

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    1) you have been busted steal playes from services

2) you have been busted stealing other ppls systems

3) you start new threads claiming "new" and "improved" sysyems

when they are an epic fail u start a new thread

you are a theif a loser and the ultimate attention whore
    OK we all know what you are claiming...We all see your lies moron.....NOW PROVE IT!

PROVE YOUR STATEMENTS RIGHT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE PLEASE. You cant...your just one of those low life gambling punks who have had a career stealing money from others with your plays that win at a rate of 30%....This is funny....PROVE IT GoldenFreak...PLEASE...you keep repeating yourself and you really making yourself look terrible.

goldengreek

You are the only one who looks terrible here snapperhead

hey bud... Ill get back to u in a couple hours

unlike you i have to cap the games tonight

not go on some website and steal plays and steal other ppls systems

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

You are the only one who looks terrible here snapperhead

hey bud... Ill get back to u in a couple hours

unlike you i have to cap the games tonight

not go on some website and steal plays and steal other ppls systems
    You actually spend time capping games so you can provide us here at SBR a bunch of losing plays?

goldengreek

You actually spend time capping games so you can provide us here at SBR a bunch of losing plays?

44-22 record

http://www.sbrpicks.com/contest/750/

YOU -----> TO ME

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

44-22 record

YOU -----> TO ME
    TROLL/FRAUD ALERT

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Holy shit, this nonsense is really clogging up the forum. What is the good of arguing if his system is his or not?

We're all here to make money in our lives and obviously some of you have a god damn different agenda.

Take off the g-strings and put on the boxers. Put up or shut up. Let snapstick walk down his road and you down yours.

I know I'll do the same after this post. GOOD LUCK TODAY BOYS.

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    Holy shit, this nonsense is really clogging up the forum. What is the good of arguing if his system is his or not?

We're all here to make money in our lives and obviously some of you have a god damn different agenda.

Take off the g-strings and put on the boxers. Put up or shut up. Let snapstick walk down his road and you down yours.

I know I'll do the same after this post. GOOD LUCK TODAY BOYS.
    I just enjoy talking with TROLLS/FRAUDS like GoldenFREAK...its hilarious...it reminds me of 4th grade.

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans
    Papaya941's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heyyy now snappy.. Haha I don't update my record everyday but I try.. That doesnt make me a fraud .. BTW I think I have a solution to all this crap on your thread. How about everyone just seriously ignore these people talking crapola. If you just jump over the comments (EVERYONE PLEASE!) and stick to the nitty-gritty we can actually enjoy your picks instead of going through the clutter to get to the cheese. Your doing something great here snap. Lets keep it going pleaseeeeee

snapstick
    +100 units or bust

There are alot of jealous people out there who have nothing better to do then make a successfull capper look bad with lies. Your right, i will keep it clean..Now lets see if the frauds can keep it clean...BOL

Papaya941
    Arizona Loves Mexicans
    Papaya941's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are alot of jealous people out there who have nothing better to do then make a successfull capper look bad with lies. Your right, i will keep it clean..Now lets see if the frauds can keep it clean...BOL
    Who cares if they keep it clean or not. My father once told me when i was significantly overweight and young, that when kids make fun and say mean things they simply are looking to get a rise out of you or for a response to keep them going. Im 22 now and im tall and slender and I have the wit and snap fitting of to my last name (casanova and yes it was god given). So how about we try to just jump over this shit and completely ignore these losers. Im having a hard time as it is trying to find your plays Snap, its even harder over all the worthless rebuttals. Like I said man, you have followers and Im one of them. Keep up the good work and keep your pimp hand strong.
    -Papaya

goldengreek

I just enjoy talking with TROLLS/FRAUDS like GoldenFREAK...its hilarious...it reminds me of 4th grade.
    GOLDENGREEKS RECORD
    44-22 record

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    holy shit, this nonsense is really clogging up the forum. What is the good of arguing if his system is his or not?

I know i'll do the same after this post. Good luck today boys.

it dosnt matter-- he quit this thread

he dosent want ppl to read the shit he has been doing

thats why ghe started another one

trying to divert attention away to him stealing plays

goldengreek

Thief

BobbyBaseballs
    BobbyBaseballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then funniest thing is if you go find one of my old posts in here I predict he will quit the thread in 2 or 3 weeks hahahaha.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

may 7th, 2010 was the last thread you started as snapstick

may7th, 2010 badcat opened an account with a new system

coincidence

your a joke snapstick/badcat

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Drama, gotta love it!

First ... 11121314